Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

man utd v arsenal

I agree the Barcelona will go through but I really think 1-0 is a bad result for Arsenal. A 2-1 defeat would have been far better for them.

Man United will score goals against anyone and I simply can't see Arsenal scoring two more than United.

United v Barcelona in the final. Two have the biggest clubs in the world in the final, but who's European Cup trophy haul has been appalling. (3 for United and 2 for Barca is piss-poor considering their stature)

Sadly though - and whoever goes through - the games are likely doomed to be stultifying fear-infested defensive bores, rather than outgoing attacking end-to-end treats for the football connoisseur.
No doubt there'll be cheating diving and playacting for days, and maybe even decided on a ref-bamboozling daylight robbery to leave everyone feeling well gypped before the summer break.
er....not that I'm pessimistic or anything :blush:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just getting VERY bored with the Top 4 now. The prospect of another Man Utd - Chelsea final fills me with intense disinterest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the problem is that the players are just such a bunch of (UNTS. The football's of a good standard, and occasionally breath-taking, but what does it all MEAN?

It doesn't matter which club these guys play for just as long as they're getting paid big. Drogba couldn't give shit with Scolari, Anelka's played for Arsenal and Liverpool so he couldn't give a f*** about Chelsea, ditto Ashley Cole.

Tevez ain't happy, Ronaldo wants to join Madrid, Fabregas looks to be on his way, Adebayor's got the hump.

So what is there to like?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
same reason the crystal palace fans are on here..

no they have a rivalry with us dating back years! do you seriously have no affiliation with BHA? were you sittng there in salford and thought...'i fancy finding brightons messageboard and talking about man united with them'? or have you lived here?relatives? seen a few games? have a question for us?

MUFC

Apr 28, 2009
Salford, Mancunia.
no they have a rivalry with us dating back years! do you seriously have no affiliation with BHA? were you sittng there in salford and thought...'i fancy finding brightons messageboard and talking about man united with them'? or have you lived here?relatives? seen a few games? have a question for us?

i lived in shoreham (i think thats what its called) for 3 months in 2003, and went to 1 albion game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here