Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think over the two ties Arsenal will go through

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
This may be a bit of a tangent but it has struck me recently how many Gooners I know have Brighton as their "second team" and how many Albion fans I know have a soft spot for the Arse.

If this is true, why is it?

(awaits flaming by fundamentalists who are offended by the idea of having a second team ...)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This may be a bit of a tangent but it has struck me recently how many Gooners I know have Brighton as their "second team" and how many Albion fans I know have a soft spot for the Arse.

(awaits flaming by fundamentalists who are offended by the idea of having a second team ...)

The brady factor.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't mind Arsenal. Wenger can be a bit whiney, but I like their kit and their stadium. And as a club, they conduct themselves in the right manner in my opinion, unlike the scumbags at Upton Park, Elland Road and the Crispbowl.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local

My old man watched Arsenal a bit in the 50's, then pitched up in Btn. (his town of birth) in '65, so a wee bit of history there for me

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
at my parents house in salford now

Just about the only place you can come from as a United fan and not be accused of being a gloryhunter.

Lucifer

Mar 3, 2004
I'm going to the game tonight to cheer on The Gunners as I have two teams:
First : The Albion
Second : Any team playing The Scum

However, I am prepared to swap my ticket for a ticket at Withdean on Saturday. Would also consider just buying one if anybody has a spare and can not get to Manchester in the next 2 hours?????????????????????

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be rather pleased if Arsenal won, but I suspect it'll be 2-1 to United.

For all this "mutual respect" that Temper Taggart and Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger are pretending to show to each other, I'd love it to be CHOCK FULL of controversy so that the pair of them are at each others throats again. :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Its a 2-0 win for the Gunners and I AM betting on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here