Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd V Arsenal Live on Your PC

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm one of the resident cynical bastards. A first post asking for info on a site I've never heard of offering a match few of us care about automatically sets off my spam-detectors...

wibble

Dec 1, 2004
Fair play m8...
some feedback would be great before i join there ....

btw this place is great ...
some really good topics ... :clap:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
when it was free on there it was virtually impossable to get anything on there and when you did it was very slow and the picture wern't to great. would not pay the subscription however much it is

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
MYOB said:
Basically, I doubt (m)any here would subscribe to something that'll never, ever be showing an Albion game.

I would, shut up MYOB ;)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cereal Killer said:
when it was free on there it was virtually impossable to get anything on there and when you did it was very slow and the picture wern't to great. would not pay the subscription however much it is

It only costs £1 a year and has loads of stuff on there now and not just football. have been a member for a while and you can get up some good streams. can not complain for a £1 anyway

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
But when you pay the £1, they have your payment details?

If something is TOO GOOD to be true...it usually isn't.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Downloaded Penguin said:

Use a disposable credit card. Only Visa offer them, so I doubt you, as an AMEX employee, can bring yourself to using one :D

They're well useful for stuff thats a bit worrying, e.g. domain name purchases off a dodgy registar, etc. I've got a semi-permanent one, its rechargable basically - when I'm done using it, I take all the cash off it and nothing can be charged to it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Downloaded Penguin said:

It is done through PayPal which is secure as much as I know. It is not like all these sites that ask for crredit card details

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so its not just a scam to get £1 of you then? You do actually get the service describe (quality aside)

wibble

Dec 1, 2004
beorhthelm said:
so its not just a scam to get £1 of you then? You do actually get the service describe (quality aside)

Well i have joined awaiting the games tonight to be posted
but looks like a good site and like they allways posting links

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here