Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd sold?

JibbinIn

Nov 19, 2010
Why the f*** would it be the end of FC United when and if United is sold?

Like I said earlier on today, you're a bunch of knuckle dragging penis lickers.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why the f*** would it be the end of FC United when and if United is sold?

Like I said earlier on today, you're a bunch of knuckle dragging penis lickers.

It would be the end of fc because you are all plastic fans, manure through and through.

Oh, and how is manchesters gay district nowadays you piece of northern dole scrounging scum?

JibbinIn

Nov 19, 2010
It would be the end of fc because you are all plastic fans, manure through and through.

Oh, and how is manchesters gay district nowadays you piece of northern dole scrounging scum?

Top night out on Canal Street. Loads of pussy. 'Piece'? I'm flattered.

arabat

Nov 7, 2010
My guess is the someone on here is not an FC fan but a shit stirrer with their own agenda. Probably the same prick who has been on the FC forum pretending to be a Brighton fan.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nice lot these FC United fans, aren't they?

Managed to change my mind completely about them since they have appeared on here. I was fully supportive of what they were trying to do. No longer - no more good will from us lot, I'm afraid.

arabat

Nov 7, 2010
Nice lot these FC United fans, aren't they?

Managed to change my mind completely about them since they have appeared on here. I was fully supportive of what they were trying to do. No longer - no more good will from us lot, I'm afraid.

He is not an Fc fan mate. He is probably the same prick on our site pretending to be a Brighton fan.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure why the mods on both sites haven't banned him then.

arabat

Nov 7, 2010
Not sure why the mods on both sites haven't banned him then.

My guess is that he has already been so under another user name, I am sure one of your lads stated as such on our forum. There seems to be enough ill feeling and misinformation flying about without idiots like him.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My guess is that he has already been so under another user name, I am sure one of your lads stated as such on our forum. There seems to be enough ill feeling and misinformation flying about without idiots like him.

and banning the Brighton supporters who did join your forum to find out more about you and share some discussion and banter with you helped in that, did it?

PATHETIC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here