Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd sold?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Unconfirmed (I stress that) rumour that the Glazers have sold MUFC to Epsom, the printing company.

Will be interesting to see FCUM still want those extra tickets if it turns out to be true!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If so it might give our clash more chance of being on the Tele. Being topical and all gives them something to talk about.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
FCUM will still continue; the Glazers were only the final straw for them - they hate pretty much everything to do with the modern, top-flight, business-over-football, cuture at Manchester United.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Would be interesting, the same day Blackburn Rovers have been bought by the Rao family from India for £23m.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not so sure about these guys being the buyers, BUT I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Glazers are lining it up to be sold. They settled the Payment In Kind loans last week which seemed a bit odd, unless the existance of these high cost loans were putting off a potential buyer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd be surprised. Man U is their cashcow, ripe for milking for a good few years yet I'd have thought.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The rumour came from a tweet by a Times football journalist - he should know better!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'd be surprised. Man U is their cashcow, ripe for milking for a good few years yet I'd have thought.

Or has it been milked to the point whereby they would need to stump up a transfer fund or risk losing the CL money in a year or two? Players have been sold and not replaced, aging stars are just getting too aging now, and Rooney has just doubled his money.

Time to invest in players, or sell at an inflated price before the problems REALLY start mounting up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here