Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd Fans.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bunch of xxxxx. Guy I work with reckons James is the best keeper in the world and Ferdinand is the most down to earth footballer on the planet. Apparently you can see it is his eyes?!?

Oh and Neville in his prime is as good as Thuram and Cafu in their prime. It never ceases to amaze me how little southern Manchester United supporters know about football. Oh yeah he also reckons Cech is not that good (apparently keepers should be judged on how many shots they save because of poor defending) and Man United are a shoe in for the league next year. He even talks about it in that arrogant way united fans do, like it is their god given right.

:angry: :angry: :angry: rant over

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Redhead said:
David James is awesome, and Gary Neville is the best right back in the world and has been for some time :p

Unfortuantely I think you actually believe that.:nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Redhead said:
Gary Neville is the best right back in the world and has been for some time :p

He is certainly the best right back in England tho!

Southern Man Uts fans are by definition - xxxxx

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
Funny thing is I actually think Gary Neville is at least in the top 3 right backs in the world and I dont support man u.

Right now yes, but better than Thuram or Cafu in their prime?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There are plenty of non Man United fans who for whatever reason like David James, I hardly think you can blame that on being a United fan.

And sorry, but Gary Neville has never let England down.

He may be a miserable, grumpy old git, but he's a world class defender who rarely makes mistakes, and who I've no doubt is extremely loyal to his team mates, be they United or England.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
edna krabappel said:
There are plenty of non Man United fans who for whatever reason like David James, I hardly think you can blame that on being a United fan.

I was more making the point that he talks shit.

edna krabappel said:
And sorry, but Gary Neville has never let England down.

He may be a miserable, grumpy old git, but he's a world class defender who rarely makes mistakes, and who I've no doubt is extremely loyal to his team mates, be they United or England.

I actually think he looks better for England than Man U, but world class? I'm not so sure, very steady yes, but not world class.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Of more immediate concern is the rapid rise in the Sussex Chelsea fan. Walk through Churchill Square and you could be forgiven for thinking you were on the Kings Road.
:nono:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Les Biehn said:
Right now yes, but better than Thuram or Cafu in their prime?

Cafu was better, Thuram really was never that great. Gary Neville is probably the most consistent player in the premiership now and has been for at least 5 years. David James on the other hand....:lolol:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Les Biehn said:
Unfortuantely I think you actually believe that.:nono:

I do I'm far from a Man Utd fan, but Gary Neville is the best crosser of the ball I've ever seen, much better than Beckham, great leader, good defender and he hates Scousers :clap2: . Should be the England captain for me, and certainly better than Thuram in his prime.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Redhead said:
I do I'm far from a Man Utd fan, but Gary Neville is the best crosser of the ball I've ever seen, much better than Beckham, great leader, good defender and he hates Scousers :clap2: . Should be the England captain for me, and certainly better than Thuram in his prime.

Neville a better crosser of the ball than Beckham? I'm no Backham lover but I think you would be hard pressed to find a single person who agrees with you there. Don't get me wrong Neville can put in a decent cross but beckham is probably the best crosser of the ball in the world.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Les Biehn said:
Neville a better crosser of the ball than Beckham? I'm no Backham lover but I think you would be hard pressed to find a single person who agrees with you there. Don't get me wrong Neville can put in a decent cross but beckham is probably the best crosser of the ball in the world.

I would probably go along with that but I bet if you looked at some stats on how many crosses each player put in and how many were converted into goals/clear cut chances that Gary Neville and DB would be very close. Not sure how many assists Neville has this year but Im sure a lot of people would be suprised at just how many he did get.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
I would probably go along with that but I bet if you looked at some stats on how many crosses each player put in and how many were converted into goals that Gary Neville and DB would be very close. Not sure how many assists Neville has this year but Im sure a lot of people would be suprised at just how many he did get.

I think he actually puts in more crosses when he plays with Beckham. They seem to link up well, especially when he is on the overlap.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
BarrelofFun said:
I have met a lot of Man Utd "uber"fans in my life and to my knowledge only two of them had seen them play and they were a handful of away matches.

I got a press release from Manure once that claimed that 98% of Man Utd fans had not set foot in Old Trafford.

The funny thing was, that was seen as something to be proud about.

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
We had joy we had fun we had Man U on the run but the joy didn't last cause the bastards ran to fast ???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Salgado, Belletti, Chimbonda, Zambrotta, Finnan, Sagnol ,Ferreira all better than Neville IMO.

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
Finnan?

Chimbonda?

Now i am as anti-scum as any but these players aren't better than Gary Neville :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here