Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man United (alleged) rapist named

larus

What a lot of right-wing, male ,shite you're all talking. And many of you criticise Islam for treating rape victims poorly

Talk about twisting the point.

He's stating that both parties should have the same right to anonymity. Please explain your logic to get from this position, to supporting the stoning of a woman in Saudi for being raped. Really, I am confused at your thought process.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Talk about twisting the point.

He's stating that both parties should have the same right to anonymity. Please explain your logic to get from this position, to supporting the stoning of a woman in Saudi for being raped. Really, I am confused at your thought process.

I wasn't commenting on that view, i was commenting on the rest of the thread with she was drunk/asking for it/he's just a bloke/she's after money

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I go along with Easy 10 point of view, both parties should remain anonymous. None of us knows what happened, but if the girl is lying, then she really is doing a great deal of harm to those poor girls who have the courage to report their attacker. No wonder the number of sentences and reports of rape are getting smaller.

Perhaps where girls do cry wolf and found guilty of, they should be sentenced for at least a year and named.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If a girl cries wolf and it is proved that she has falsely claimed someone has raped her, then whoever she falsely accused of rape should subsequently be allowed to rape her.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I go along with Easy 10 point of view, both parties should remain anonymous. None of us knows what happened, but if the girl is lying, then she really is doing a great deal of harm to those poor girls who have the courage to report their attacker. No wonder the number of sentences and reports of rape are getting smaller.

Perhaps where girls do cry wolf and found guilty of, they should be sentenced for at least a year and named.

When that happens the girl is charged with perverting the course of justice and it goes to trial.
I sat in court last year when a girl was sentenced for that. She got 6 months. The poor bloke she accused was in custody for three months whilst on remand, lost his job, his father lost his job and he was attacked whilst inside.

I do feel that genuine cases of rape should get all the support they need. It should be that both defendant and aggrieved should be anonymous until the day of trial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here