Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man United (alleged) rapist named

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I continue to be amazed (and disgusted) that a woman can cry "rape" and remain completely anonymous, whilst the accused has his name publically dragged through the mud. I cannot believe the law hasn't been changed to address that.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I continue to be amazed (and disgusted) that a woman can cry "rape" and remain completely anonymous, whilst the accused has his name publically dragged through the mud. I cannot believe the law hasn't been changed to address that.

Totally agree.

Both parties should remain anonymous until a verdict has been reached, as should be the case in all criminal trials.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is it me or am I wrong in thinking that this bird probably thought she would get to shag a Ronaldo or Rooney or Carrick but ends up with a bit part Utd player and so cries rape...

Or cries rape because she was so shitfaced she didnt know what she was doing.

Or is it me?

Just a thought like.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Is it me or am I wrong in thinking that this bird probably thought she would get to shag a Ronaldo or Rooney or Carrick but ends up with a bit part Utd player and so cries rape...

Or is it me?

Just a thought like.

You are probably not far off the mark.

I guess one of the Sunday tabloids are writing the cheques for the 'exclusive' story as I type.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Or is it me?

Just a thought like.

Kind of a shame that thats the first thought that comes to mind really....too many stupid daft money grabbing stupid fuckwitted women with legs that open and close more often than a fridge door..... who have called wolf far to often....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
reckon this is van persie all over again

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
What a lot of right-wing, male ,shite you're all talking. And many of you criticise Islam for treating rape victims poorly

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
What a lot of right-wing, male ,shite you're all talking. And many of you criticise Islam for treating rape victims poorly

To be honest, a few people on NSC saying she's probably making it up (which has turned out to be the case time and time again) is hardly the same as stoning gang rape victims in the streets. Still, if it makes you happy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A recent poll stated that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

A recent poll stated that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

Ah you see, that's the problem with statistics they can be very misleading. The 9 respondants that ticked the "enjoyed" box were the people who raped the 1 who didn't.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
....too many stupid daft money grabbing stupid fuckwitted women with legs that open and close more often than a fridge door......

ooohh where can one find these ladies of the night?....for a friend of course <cough>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here