Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Sheffield United

intensetazer

Banned
Apr 11, 2007
Kenhead said:
Rooney did get booked twice in the first half, he got a yellow straight after smith for back chatting to the ref

No he didn't he was showing the 4th offical

:doesanyoneonthissiteknowanythingaboutfootball:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
intensetazer said:
No he didn't he was showing the 4th offical

:doesanyoneonthissiteknowanythingaboutfootball:

I have to admit i was watching the other screen with cricket on so wasn't fully paying attention, but another guy in the pub said after rooneys card in the 42nd minute that it was hes 2nd and should have gone. I replied with thats what i thought

intensetazer

Banned
Apr 11, 2007
Kenhead said:
I have to admit i was watching the other screen with cricket on so wasn't fully paying attention, but another guy in the pub said after rooneys card in the 42nd minute that it was hes 2nd and should have gone. I replied with thats what i thought

your in a pub and your more interested in NSC

:JESUS:

:dunce:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
intensetazer said:
your in a pub and your more interested in NSC

:JESUS:

:dunce:

I left the pub just before 9 as england were so rubbish at cricket ball, so was half time in the footie

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Man U
Arsenal
Burnley
Birmingham

6/1

£14 beer money for tomorrow evening
thankyouverymuch

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sheff Utd were denied a BLATENT penalty in the 69th minute which might have changed the game. The ref wasn't to blame as he couldn't have seen, but it provides more ammo for the cause of TV replays.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Simster said:
Sheff Utd were denied a BLATENT penalty in the 69th minute which might have changed the game. The ref wasn't to blame as he couldn't have seen, but it provides more ammo for the cause of TV replays.
Then what the f*** are linesmen for ? Pathetic, they so rarely bother getting involved in decisions like that.

Anyway, you can't have TV replays for penalty decisions cos sometimes they're too HARD.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Much how I dont rate Styles at all he was let down rather badly by the linesman for the pen, For me the lino should be the ones giving that - from the angle Styles was it didnt look like a pen.
It seems to me the ref's are getting a lot of the blame for making wrong calls when infact the linesman should be getting the blame.

As for CKR he didnt look out of his depth and should some skill at times, if Zamora had played that ball to Shelton in the first half there would be a lot of pant wetting on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here