Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Palace - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?

• Man U

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • Palace

Votes: 21 12.0%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For the simple amongst you. As we are realistically not going up nor going down Palace IS our season.

Man Utd have to win and not just win but f***ing SMASH them.

What would have been your motivation for being an Albion fan pre-1970s? Genuine question.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Put a tenner on United to win 4-0 (10/1).

Even with a reserve team, the Reds will be far too strong for Palarse and hopefully they'll get a thrashing. The sort of game Glenn Murray will score in though. Probably. :lol:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I hate Palace but I hate Man U more.

I was 9 in 1983.

Can't stand Fergerson and just about everything that goes hand in hand with Man U.

However if Man u win I hope it is 10-0 as others have said. That would be the only Man U Victory that I would enjoy...something that would make history.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would like to see Cardiff thrash Palace. I don't like Manchester or south London.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What WOULD have? You're obsessed with what is in the grand scheme of things, a relatively new rivalry. People could well feel this way about Southampton 20 or 30 years from now.

Congrats on the most IDIOTIC post on here. Well done. If it hadnt escaped you between us and soton is pompey and im sure they will have something to say FIRST.

But that aside. I was brought up as palace as our rivals AND NO ONE ELSE. Ask any palace fan who their rival is. my kids will hate palace, PMB sons for example cant stand them. Even tho this season was their first derby game.

I actually had you down as one of the more intelligent posters. I was WRONG.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Oh! Dear..I want Palace to win,nobody heard of fixture congestion injuries,bookings,sending off! oh! Palace have two injuries that's a shame!

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I'd like to change my vote from natural disaster to United win please. Whatever shuts that lot up quicker.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Can't we cut the crap and have a new poll on what type of natural disaster we would like to befall Old Trafford tonight?

How about: Asteroid, Meteor, African Bees, Mega-Volcano, Don't Know.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Congrats on the most IDIOTIC post on here. Well done. If it hadnt escaped you between us and soton is pompey and im sure they will have something to say FIRST.

But that aside. I was brought up as palace as our rivals AND NO ONE ELSE. Ask any palace fan who their rival is. my kids will hate palace, PMB sons for example cant stand them. Even tho this season was their first derby game.

I actually had you down as one of the more intelligent posters. I was WRONG.

Ernest wannabe

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can't we cut the crap and have a new poll on what type of natural disaster we would like to befall Old Trafford tonight?

How about: Asteroid, Meteor, African Bees, Mega-Volcano, Don't Know.

I'd like the Hutu's and Tutsi's to turn up on the pitch expecting their usual skirmish with each other, but then be so disgusted by the red and blue filth that they team up and practice all their favourite genocide party tricks

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I really must learn not to put ManUre on any of my accumulators. Last time they scored in the 90th minute and done me out of £360. Tonight they've not won (in 90mins ) and screwed me for another £30. Feckers....

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
So the 19 of you who wanted palace to win, hope you are very happy ! I would also hope you NEVER SET FOOT IN THE AMEX AGAIN ! f*** off, you are not welcome ! ! !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here