Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man pulls out axe on train at Hove station

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did he have a big chopper?

When I worked at Pelham House, Lewes (in those days the HQ of East Sussex County Council), staff had the use of the car park in Lewes Castle precincts. This was shared with staff at the nearby Law Courts. One morning, there was a huge kerfuffle, because one of the cars parked in the car park had a huge axe lying across the back seat. Fearing potential trouble from the owner of such a deadly weapon, the police were called. They immediately closed off access to the car park and sent off the appropriate messages about vehicle registration numbers to try to identify the potential mad axeman. Eventually the guilty party was identified ... one of the Judges hearing a case at Lewes Crown Court.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
if they were mouthy gobby youths he should have chopped them all up

Was just thinking this myself. Whilst you can't condone the mans response (why he was carrying an axe at 11 pm on a Saturday night does not sound right). It's important though that we don't tarnish all our kids with the same brush, there are young toerags out there, always have been and always will be, but the overall majority are great kids. My son attends private school and wears a hoodie from time to time when he goes into town with his friends and finds that people tend to avoid walking too near to them, but I can assure you they know their Good manners which have been drilled from our various households. I do acknowledge however that to see a group of youngsters wearing hoodies does have a scary feeling for some of which he and his friends have taken on board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here