Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the Match v Crewe

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nicolas, definitely. The guy is quality. Currie also played well, he is the most skillful player we have. It does make me laugh when he tries to sprint against a defender though.:lolol:

I don't understand how someone who trains every day can be that slow. Leon would have scored with his one on one last year, he's just short of confidence

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Kuipers - especially for that point blank triple save he made in the second half. The defeat could have easily been by quite a lot more...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I agree with the general consensus about Kuipers, Nicolas, Currie and Knight, but thought Reid had a reasonable game as well.

Knight was unlucky, worked his socks off, and then his touch let him down on his only clear chance. I think in a better team he'd score plenty of goals in this division.

I can't understand how we managed to sign Nicolas without Reading or some other bstards trying to nick him off us. For all the potential from our homegrown young players, I think Aexis is the player most likely to go on and succeed in the Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here