Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Too expensive.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They never fill the CoM Stadium anyhow unless they're playing the big 3: Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Good, I'm glad they are taking this action, and Steve Bruce is having a pop about prices too lately (even popping at his own clubs prices), sooner they all come down everywhere the better.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Bolton is around £45 for away fans

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If im being honest, i would go and see brighton alot more if the prices were cheeper at withers, but i cant afford best part of £35-£40 for a day at the football!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was looking in the West Ham programme and couldnt believe that some ticket prices were £50+

f*** me no wonder people are preferring to pay for sky to watch overpaid overpampered alice band wearing pansies formation diving week in week out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trigger said:
It was £36 for the Man City game, usual less apparently.

My assumption was based on a WHUFC fan who had ravelled back paying that a few years back.

Market forces dictate prices are reduced :eek: :ohmy:

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I've been to the City of Manc stadium a few times it being local to me. To be honest it doesn't take much for City fans to boycott a game. They boycott the majority of every home game they're at. Most don't get there till about 5 minutes after kick off. They leave for a pie about 10 minutes before half time and get back about 10 minutes after the second half has started. From about 15 minutes before the end they're looking for an excuse to leave. Something like a misplaced pass normally does the trick. Away fans outnumber home fans by full time.

Strangely, they think of themselves as passionate fans, but I guess thats in comparison with their nearest and dearest neighbours.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trigger said:
Good, I'm glad they are taking this action, and Steve Bruce is having a pop about prices too lately (even popping at his own clubs prices), sooner they all come down everywhere the better.
I don't understand why more fans don't just vote with their feet. Prices are high because so many people are prepared to pay them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Domsdad said:

Strangely, they think of themselves as passionate fans, but I guess thats in comparison with their nearest and dearest neighbours.

After all those years they told us how they were the real Manchester team, United have 60K odd season tickets, and apparently over 75% of them are held by Manchester residents. Man City can't fill a brand new ground, with fewer seats, I wonder where the Manchester fans go.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea charged Wigan's fans £48 each for the game at the weekend.

If I have to listen to another Chief Executive/Ken Bates type crapping on about how it's the style of football, or the diving foreigners, or the lack of goals, that's turning fans off the game, I will SCREAM.

LOWER YOUR PRICES, you greedy bastards, before the game eats itself.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Superphil said:
After all those years they told us how they were the real Manchester team, United have 60K odd season tickets, and apparently over 75% of them are held by Manchester residents. Man City can't fill a brand new ground, with fewer seats, I wonder where the Manchester fans go.

how dare you!

City are a MASSIVE club! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

what a waste of council tax
they cant fill their ground!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here