Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City vs Liverpool Tonight !!!!

kano

Jun 17, 2011
was that ridiculous bird sat with kompany his gf? christ on a bike! he looks like an alien.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is almost a must win for Liverpool as the Carling Cup maybe the only route to Europe next season.

With Spurs winning against Everton they are 8 points ahead of Chelsea, 9 ahead of Arsenal and 11 clear of Liverpool

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is almost a must win for Liverpool as the Carling Cup maybe the only route to Europe next season.

With Spurs winning against Everton they are 8 points ahead of Chelsea, 9 ahead of Arsenal and 11 clear of Liverpool

Eh? Liverpool are only 3 points away from 4th Champions League spot (Chelsea) and 2 from the Europa Cup (Arsenal).

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Yep, I think the top 3 places were decided months ago.

Arsenal lost Fabregas & Nasri, with Van Persie goals papering over the the mediocrity.
LFC don't score enough yet.
Chelski have an awful defence, and the AVB vs Lampard&Co power struggle ain't reached a crescendo yet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Eh? Liverpool are only 3 points away from 4th Champions League spot (Chelsea) and 2 from the Europa Cup (Arsenal).

Yes but both teams are far better than them in my view which could mean a 2nd season sans Europe unless they win the Carling Cup

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Yes but both teams are far better than them in my view which could mean a 2nd season sans Europe unless they win the Carling Cup

So if agreed LFC will miss out this time, which of Arsenal & Chelski to be devasted by missing out on the CL for many a long year?

If Arsenal, I suspect 29 year old (by August) Van Persie will leave.

If Chelski, will AVB survive or will overrated Frank win?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Good luck with your hopping. That twat went to 92 football fan's funerals, I've huge respect for him (and what a player).
Well said Albumen. KK took Hillsborough tragedy the worse from anybody at LFC. It's not his fault he's passionate and actually gives a sh1t about the club who pays his wages.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
*Dalglish you mean? Idiot.

Aldo - Fair comment, Spelling has let me down this evening.

Just because im not a fan of someone, each to their own. I did not mention anything at all about hillsborough or his behavious at that time. I will not apologise for something i have not said in those regards. But I will apologise if anyone found my over the top comments about not being a fan of his or liverpool fc in general.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Liverpool with two banks of four plus one, did a good job on Man City running forward from midfield. I am not convinced by Mancini, tactical-wise. I think Dalglish, Wenger and Ferguson could make mincemeat of him. Man City have some very good players though.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Watched the game as a neutral and thought it was bloody dreadful.
And some people moan about us giving the ball away!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here