Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Hamburg on ITV4

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
third tier op dugout. never seen it so busy, normally the atmosphere is shite to be honest, i've been to last 3 home games but can't handle west brom on sunday.

Yea the only other time I've been and the atmosphere's been half decent was v's West Ham in the FA Cup a few yrs back. Even though it was full tonight it was possibly the least intimidating atmosphere in the history of European football with all the inflatable banana's and little flags, thought it looked pretty embarrassing!!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
third tier op dugout. never seen it so busy, normally the atmosphere is shite to be honest, i've been to last 3 home games but can't handle west brom on sunday.

Whats a City fan posting on here for?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Yea the only other time I've been and the atmosphere's been half decent was v's West Ham in the FA Cup a few yrs back. Even though it was full tonight it was possibly the least intimidating atmosphere in the history of European football with all the inflatable banana's and little flags, thought it looked pretty embarrassing!!

i thought it was great! at the fanzine we looked into buying inflatables in the shape of celery ... worked out a bit pricey as you can imagine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here