Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City Travel

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
No worries but I'll just leave this tempter here.
Ha - only just seen this. Would have been fairly easy - thanks again for offering. V kind.

I've actually just booked to go to Manchester via Sheffield - East Midlands line looking okay, and left plenty of time for delays on the TransPennine.

Have a feeling we're gonna end up at Sheff United v Norwich. :D

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Ha - only just seen this. Would have been fairly easy - thanks again for offering. V kind.

I've actually just booked to go to Manchester via Sheffield - East Midlands line looking okay, and left plenty of time for delays on the TransPennine.

Have a feeling we're gonna end up at Sheff United v Norwich. :D
Funny I've got a feeling that I will be spending the afternoon in a pub in Leeds.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
On another note, parking looks to be a nightmare for City. They've got some residents zone enforced now. Anyone got any bright ideas?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
On another note, parking looks to be a nightmare for City. They've got some residents zone enforced now. Anyone got any bright ideas?
Drive to either Ashton West or Ashton Moss metro station , park there and get tram to the stadium . Both have large car parks as they are used for park n ride

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back home at 22:30 - not too shabby!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got home about 12:10. Journey up not that bad. Booked LNER to Doncaster then Transpenine Xpress to Manchester. However, TX cancelled on way back and replaced with mini buses. Chaotic scenes at Manchester Picadilly as the staff were clueless and no buses were leaving or even being boarded so we got an Uber to Doncaster to make sure we made the connection.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
All went amazingly well, journey up run to the timetable. Coming back train from Piccadilly was cancelled so walked to Victoria and got train on to Leeds where our connection was on time.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Went with Seagulls Travel - left at a bracing 630am from the Amex but even with an hour long services stop arrived at before 1pm so plenty of time for food/drink / meeting up with people who’d travelled via other routes.

Arrived home at a decent 11pm or thereabouts just after our slot on MOTD - 30 minute Services stop this time.

Good convenient choice given you’re dropped off literally outside the away end. Recommended if you’ve never given it a go.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Drove up and back in a day, pretty uneventful journey both ways, 5 hours each way with a stop at the services... Paid a tenner to park unofficially about 5min walk from the ground. Car was still there when we got back...lol... 520 mile round trip.. Had a great day out. Got home 11pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here