Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Tickets Can NOT Be Picked Up At Withdean On Day Of The Game

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Barnet fiasco wasnt a result of the process....it was a result of the club's inability to execute the process.

Sort of.

There was a run of tickets that they just couldn't cope with - a process which did not cater for the numbers involved, therefore a flawed process.

This time, they're just saying - get your feckin' tickets in time, and don't bother us in the evening. And what will you have - no-one needing to queue.

There's a touch of babies and bathwater here, but it ought to eradicate a repeat of Barnet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hardly 'tucked away'.

It is there, in bold. And the capacity to read basic English is the only requirement to advise you of this fact.
Some of us NEVER go on the official site because it so utterly shit.

So to me, whether or not it is tucked away is a moot point.

So cheers THPP for pointing it out, because it might well make a difference to me.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
I CANT SEE WHAT ALL THIS FUSS IS ABOUT.

I ORDERED MINE ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE DELIVERED TODAY.

WHY OPEN THE KIOSKS AT THE GROUND FOR TICKET PICK UP IF THEY CAN BE POSTED OUT THAT PROMPTLY.

well done ticket line for fantastic service

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Not really an issue this one is it. All but a few hundered tickets have been sold and sent out. Why pay someone to sit in the hut just to give out a handful of tickets?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I CANT SEE WHAT ALL THIS FUSS IS ABOUT.

I ORDERED MINE ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE DELIVERED TODAY.

WHY OPEN THE KIOSKS AT THE GROUND FOR TICKET PICK UP IF THEY CAN BE POSTED OUT THAT PROMPTLY.

well done ticket line for fantastic service

exactly. i phoned tuesday. they reserved my ticket for me as i didnt have my card(luckily my season ticket seat was available!) and i called back yesterday, ordered it, and it was at home today when i arrived from work. great service. well done albion.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here