Man City Tickets Can NOT Be Picked Up At Withdean On Day Of The Game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...no wonder the club continually screw up selling tickets. They continually move the goal posts. They change the manner in which you can apply, the criteria for applying and now the way in which you pick the damn things up.

It's no doubt confusing for the staff as well as the punters.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hardly 'tucked away'.

It is there, in bold. And the capacity to read basic English is the only requirement to advise you of this fact.

I guess also the capacity to never assume the Albion will do the same thing twice as well?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well that text on the official site is no good to people who dont use the internet, can only presume and HOPE the TO tell them over the phone or counter that they cannot pick up at ground. Thing is they wont know jack shit because the whole system is flawed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
well that text on the official site is no good to people who dont use the internet, can only presume and HOPE the TO tell them over the phone or counter that they cannot pick up at ground. Thing is they wont know jack shit because the whole system is flawed.

Those who use the internet to order tickets should see that message.

Those who phone up will be told when they order.

It doesn't concern anyone who has already ordered their ticket.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Those who use the internet to order tickets should see that message.

Those who phone up will be told when they order.

It doesn't concern anyone who has already ordered their ticket.

just like the time I was told I could pick up from the Club Shop at 12pm...only to get there at 11:55am and be told all tickets have gone to the ground....

wrong move for the Club IMO...it will lead to controversy!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
just like the time I was told I could pick up from the Club Shop at 12pm...only to get there at 11:55am and be told all tickets have gone to the ground....

wrong move for the Club IMO...it will lead to controversy!

So you want a repeat of the Barnet fun & games?

Besides which, it sounds like it will affect so few people. According to Insider, the game is nearly sold out anyway.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So you want a repeat of the Barnet fun & games?

Besides which, it sounds like it will affect so few people. According to Insider, the game is nearly sold out anyway.

of course not...but its lining up that way!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, if you want a repeat of the Barnet fiasco, then they won't change it. But they don't, so they will.

The Barnet fiasco wasnt a result of the process....it was a result of the club's inability to execute the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here