Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think priority group 3 has any chance of getting tickets at all?

Some of the previous matches a few priority 3s got tickets but think there might be a lot of pent up demand for this match.

I picked up a group 4 for the SU game that someone jettisoned...this time a tad different...weather better (hopefully)...opposition and general covid situation leads me to think my group 3 has no chance..... never say never but be prepared to watch the ticket site every night

Difference being this is 8k and that was 2.5k wasn’t it. I think there may be some left at 3. I however KNOW thrrr will be dozens / hundreds come up on the exchange..!

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Sorry if it’s been said before but can 2 people now sit next to each other for this game?

This is from the OS:

Supporters who wish to sit together are advised to book tickets in the seats which are grouped together (maximum grouping of seats is two) or in single seats in close proximity to each other. You must sit in your designated seat to maintain the social distancing pattern within the stadium.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Difference being this is 8k and that was 2.5k wasn’t it. I think there may be some left at 3. I however KNOW thrrr will be dozens / hundreds come up on the exchange..!

Why will so many come up on the exchange ? Game is in less than 2 weeks, so surely people are only going to buy if they are pretty sure they are going to go ?

I reckon anyone in 3 or 4 has virtually no chance of getting a ticket unless they can spend ages waiting for the odd exchange ticket to pop up.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It would be interesting to see how supporters got to attend more than one game this season when some of us never had the opportunity to obtain a ticket having never been higher than group 3 in the ballot.
Loyalty clearly counts for nothing!
A poll would be nice just to further fuel my anger.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It would be interesting to see how supporters got to attend more than one game this season when some of us never had the opportunity to obtain a ticket having never been higher than group 3 in the ballot.

How ? That’s how ballots work.........:shrug::shrug: I didn’t win the lottery this week for the same reason. This was debated to death on earlier threads....think the consensus was that if you get one ‘lucky draw’ then perhaps you should be in tier 4 for the rest until everyone had been given a chance but the admin behind that was I guess too complicated.

Of all the games to watch, us getting rinsed by the Oil Billionaires is quite low on my list. Looking forward to a full house at the start of next season now.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Yep but the sizes of groups 1&2 would have been adjusted in relation to the increased amount of tickets you’d assume.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sorry if it’s been said before but can 2 people now sit next to each other for this game?

This is from the OS:

Supporters who wish to sit together are advised to book tickets in the seats which are grouped together (maximum grouping of seats is two) or in single seats in close proximity to each other. You must sit in your designated seat to maintain the social distancing pattern within the stadium.

We’ll find out when the tickets are on sale.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I wish you had got mine I went to 1 game and it was Sheff United, the only plus being I was home in 30 minutes.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

In a random lottery loyalty literally does count for nothing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have missed it somewhere, so can anyone tell me how many are in each priority group please? Is priority 3 in with a chance of tickets? Thanks

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

This is from the OS:

I think the plan was for the tannoy to blast out ‘we can see you holding hands’ if people got too close. Unsure if they are going ahead with this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whole stadium open, but all seats are socially-distanced as was the case with the earlier games.

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 09.03.11.png

Stumpy Tim

I bought 5 tickets just now, in the Family Stand. We have three U10's in our group. However, the website wouldn't allow me to change the tickets to a child, despite advertising U10 ticket prices. I am now going to have to ask for a refund of the difference I guess

I bought 5 tickets just now, in the Family Stand. We have three U10's in our group. However, the website wouldn't allow me to change the tickets to a child, despite advertising U10 ticket prices. I am now going to have to ask for a refund of the difference I guess
Had exactly the same, had to pay full price even with +65 and U21 tickets, no other option than Adult. ??

Sent from my XQ-AU51 using Tapatalk

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Roll on 2pm - although in middle of work TEAMS meeting. I may have to 'go on mute' for a while with the odd 'nod' toward the screen to make it look as though I am listening and interested !

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Three of us have a pair then gap then the other. One of which is my season ticket !!! great news !! watching football again !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here