Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City: Gold, Blue, Young Seagulls prioritised

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How does the young seagulls priority work? What if the youngster has priority, but the chaperone does not?

I resent having to spend £30 on a blue membership, despite attending approximately 20-25 home games a season, but if I really want a ticket and demand is massive, then I shall have to do just that.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How does the young seagulls priority work? What if the youngster has priority, but the chaperone does not?

I resent having to spend £30 on a blue membership, despite attending approximately 20-25 home games a season, but if I really want a ticket and demand is massive, then I shall have to do just that.

The best bit is, the kids get their priority level for FREE where as adults have to pay £30 a year.

There will be plenty of cases where the kid can get a ticket, but their parent wont be able too for this game

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
The youth should f*** off. Until they're paying £420 a year to sit in the pissing rain they should be at the back of the queue. If they're Family Stand regulars then it's a different story obviously, but the way I read that is that some snotty kid whose never been to an albion game could join the Gully Group for free and then be at the front of the Man City queue.

Anyway, I'm a STH, so I don't really give a shit. Would just rather the tickets went to people like BoF who, despite not being a STH or blue member, is of far more importance to the club.

They are a vitally import future for the club though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Thankfully I cant make the match so I can just sit back and watch all the tears and tantrums that are bound to occur. :D

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

What I find interesting is that the person (bobzam) who posted the question on " ask the club" actually said -

"Will the fans who went last night to the Barnet game get first option for Man City??

I know we have done this previously for other competitions and I believe this to be fair!!"

The clubs response is fair but the poster was implying that just because he had a ticket stub to the Barnet game (one single match at reduced prices) that he should have first priority over others, many who have spent the best part of £500 up front.

Join the queue mate, behind the gold, blue members etc as this was laid out as the way tickets would be proritised last year!

And incidently, I hold both a season ticket holder and a ticket stub from Tuesday so I am impartial

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
i had this discussion with the ticket office staff last night and they said it was Ken Browns idea to make sure the youth get as much priority as anyone else, and the Gullys Gang thing came about.

Just when you think the club have finaly sorted out ticketing for big games along comes Ken Brown and throws a spanner in the works.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh gawd, here we go again. Look, everyone knew before the season started how "big cup game" tickets were going to be prioritised. Rightly or wrongly, the fact is that if you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't join any of the schemes then I am afraid you don't have a lot of ground to argue "I should get a ticket"

And before any one mentions it, this is not a case of "I'm all right Jack", as I am not a STH, nor a blue, gold or sky-blue-bloody-pink member of anything to do with the club. I doubt very much I will get a Man City ticket, but I am not going to spend hours moaning about it. Ulitimately, it will be my fault.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
The ones that sit in the Family Stand each week are. I haven't got a bad word to say about them, and when we play Man City I hope all those same kids that watch Bristol Rovers, Walsall, and Barnet all get tickets.

However, what I said was that some horrible little oik at school in Brighton is potentially high up the priority list for this match, when in theory they may never have been to an albion game before. They will be higher than DIE-HARDS like BoF and Brett. That's the bit that I'm finding hard to agree with.

Sorry should have been more specific. The ones that go every week ARE the future of the club. I am guessing that most of the guardians that go with them are already STH's which is why i wasn't trying to be controversial

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The thing is, some of the kids that end up going to the Man City game could have got a season ticket for peanuts but probably didnt. However, if it means they will get into suppporting the Albion, I dont have so much of a problem with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here