Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City goals

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sanchez got no luck yesterday, on the other hand their keeper had a huge slice of luck with that one that almost went under him then bounced over the bar. One of those days. City deserved to win but not by 3 goals IMO after that 2nd half.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Without wishing to be a contrarian, there’s **** all chance that Maty Ryan would have stopped that near post rocket in the opening minutes of tonight’s game. Swings and roundabouts, either way, Sanchez is still a colossal upgrade over Ryan.

I agree. Much better. I do think he is bigged up a bit too much though. He still has a lot to learn, but is good enough for this level. Much potential. I think it is safe to say now that I didn't really rate Ryan. But I always held back as I would have been flamed.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
No question that 3-0 at half time was a fair representation of the game. But there was at least a hint of good fortune for Mancity with each of the goals. First one could easily have been ruled out, second one was millimetres away from dunk and then burn getting it away as well the final touch could have gone anywhere, third one was a deflection. In a game of Graham's small margins, on another day these don't all go in / count. ( And yes, I do acknowledge that some small margins also went our way )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here