Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Game Live On Sky ??

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It depends - do sky tv have rights to the entire competiton, or only 2 games per round. They have already put space in their schedule for two 2nd round games, which will take place on the Tuesday and Wednesday 23rd & 24th August.

It would be good to be on sky with a nice full ground though.

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm hoping it will be on sky, but I'm not holding my breath. Even if it is on sky I will probably struggle to find a pub that will put it on their tellybox.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I doubt very much whether it will be on sky, because Withdean doesn't have the High Definition capabilities. We are unliklely to be on the TV at home now until we move to Falmer.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Crystal Palace @ Withdean was on sky 2/3 seasons ago. I am pretty sure that all of our televised matches since (sheff Weds, Orient) have been away.

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
I doubt very much whether it will be on sky, because Withdean doesn't have the High Definition capabilities. We are unliklely to be on the TV at home now until we move to Falmer.

What capabilites does the Withdean have to have to be able to have HD matches broadcast, apart from the fact that Sky have already broadcast from the Withdean in HD at least once before?.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They have already put space in their schedule for two 2nd round games, which will take place on the Tuesday and Wednesday 23rd & 24th August.

Have I picked up the wrong diary today?

23 & 24 August in my diary are a Saturday and Sunday. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here