Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City DVD update...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The clubshop now have the dvd 'in stock' so good news if like me you pre-ordered, should be hitting the doormat soon.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Horah!!

I want to watch it tonight. I made my other half listen to the SW commentary last night and want to watch that tonight. It is my other half's first ever trip to Withdean on Saturday, and I am forcing her to do an Albion-related activity each day in preparation.

(her suggestion for an albion-related activity was to make blue and white striped cakes!)

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Ah an innovative approach! My wife's first albion experience was an extra-time win over Boston in the mickey mouse cup on a cold wet windy night about 4 hours after she had just got off a 10 hour flight!

She enjoyed the play-off final (apart from the crying at the start because we were "too high up" in the stand) :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is my other half's first ever trip to Withdean on Saturday, and I am forcing her to do an Albion-related activity each day in preparation.

(her suggestion for an albion-related activity was to make blue and white striped cakes!)

My suggestion would be to shag her senseless every nite while wearing a brighton shirt.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ah an innovative approach! My wife's first albion experience was an extra-time win over Boston in the mickey mouse cup on a cold wet windy night about 4 hours after she had just got off a 10 hour flight!

She enjoyed the play-off final (apart from the crying at the start because we were "too high up" in the stand) :lolol:

Crying for being too high up must be a woman thing then!!

My other half is a wolves fan, and cried during a carling cup match for being too high up at Molineux!! I thought that she was just a freak!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is it edited highlights or is it the whole 120 minutes plus obviously the penalties?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is it edited highlights or is it the whole 120 minutes plus obviously the penalties?

Whole 120 minutes and penalties I'm led to believe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I never buy these commemorative match videos. The match is great at the time, but is invariably quite SHIT when you watch it again later (whilst obviously fully aware of the result). It'd get watched once, whilst fast-forwarding the boring bits, then consigned to the shelf for ever more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I never buy these commemorative match videos. The match is great at the time, but is invariably quite SHIT when you watch it again later (whilst obviously fully aware of the result). It'd get watched once, whilst fast-forwarding the boring bits, then consigned to the shelf for ever more.

Quite. IMHO each such DVD should come with a white sticker with Easy 10's words of wisdom prominently displayed on the front cover :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite. IMHO each such DVD should come with a white sticker with Easy 10's words of wisdom prominently displayed on the front cover :thumbsup:

Along with my exclusive tips on how to shell a canadian rock LOBSTER :)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly. I used to have the Brighton v Liverpool 1984 cup match on video (just recorded off the TV). Invariably the only bits I watched were the two goals, which were quite near each other, and the scenes at the final whistle. When you know the result simply watching the full, unedited game with all its dull detail is deathly boring. That isn't just Brighton games or even football matches, I find it applies to all sports. Can you imagine if they applied the same philosophy to the DVD of a Test match?

They could have made a nice half hour one - and even then I'd skip most of it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just arrived! If I watch it now I wonder if it will distract Jnr. from W.O.W. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here