Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City DVD ready for order

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
At the risk of being fixtured, Club have announced DVD can now be ordered via the website. Looks a good buy with full coverage and extras. Impressive that they have turned this around so quickly. :clap::clap::clap:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
At the risk of being fixtured, Club have announced DVD can now be ordered via the website. Looks a good buy with full coverage and extras. Impressive that they have turned this around so quickly. :clap::clap::clap:

Am going to get a copy for my little boy as he is just that bit too young to appreciate how much of an achievement it was. Being 4 it was way too late for him with school the next day, I did get a call from him at 7 the next morning asking how we had done though. He was well made up we had won although he always is regardless of who we beat.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Wednesday night was the first proper night that my son appreciated the joy that Brighton FC can bring to your life. He has been to loads of games home and away including the play off final but I think he was a bit too young to really get the full joy then.

For the first time in his ten year old life he could hold his head up high in the playground and tell his friends all about the super seagulls. Happy, happy days.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I think Wednesday night was the first proper night that my son appreciated the joy that Brighton FC can bring to your life. He has been to loads of games home and away including the play off final but I think he was a bit too young to really get the full joy then.

For the first time in his ten year old life he could hold his head up high in the playground and tell his friends all about the super seagulls. Happy, happy days.

Great night for the kids. Went in McDonalds in Shoreham earlier and two kids had football shirts on 1 Manure and 1 Chelski :rolleyes:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
So let me get this straight...

SPECIAL PRE-RELEASE OFFER: £9.99 + £3.00 p+p

IN SHOP PRICE: £12.99

Er, where exactly is the special offer? :lolol: :dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Actually I've ordered the five minute version that excludes Murray's offsides

Good idea, I trust you have Wednesday's match down as a DEFEAT by excluding his goal, in a similar manner to how INGERLAND's fans used to not count the goals scored by black players in the 80's.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Could not make it to the game, but DVD now ordered - can't wait to give it a watch.

:badfan:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here