Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man C vs Swansea

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Anyone else watching this? The way Swansea play reminds me a lot of how the Albion play, building slow from the back, good movement on the wings.. I predict a 1-1..

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Go to myp2p.eu and choose "Live Sport" at the top, then "Soccer" - there are usually dozens for each Premier League game. Choose the one with the highest bitrate and you're away :thumbsup: - do recommend using Veetle as its much better than Sopcast.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I said to my girlfriend before kick off, if they can keep City quiet for the first 10-15 minutes they've got a chance. With expectation being so high I guessed after 30 minutes the crowd would start to get on their players backs if they weren't winning.. but its happening already after 15 minutes as Swansea are outplaying them :lol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Swansea giving them a footballing masterclass!! Very easy on the eye Swanseas style of play and shows why Gus is so keen for us to keep our identity as a passing side.

They must of had 70% possession so far and gave silenced the home crowd!!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
:lol: every time Swansea pass rings around City the crowd are going ballistic, every misplaced pass the same - hilarious. Their players will hate playing at home at this rate..

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Silva is absolutely qualla!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Swansea still sticking to their game but, just like when we play stronger sides who press us deep in our half, there doesn't look too much of a goal threat at the moment..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nice football by Swansea but their chances are limited, need to try and get Sinclair in the game a bit more

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Like the way that Swansea play, neat interchange of passing from defence to midfield then they find one of the two wide boyos Sinclair/Dyer who pick out a pin point pass to a lolloping carthorse up front. WTF are they doing paying £3.5m for him when for £2.5m less they could have had Buckley who looks 10 times the player Graham is.
Might be doing the guy a disservice but he didn't look very good against us last season in the FA Cup and reminds me of a slow version of Darius Henderson.

Go on the Swans who even with 10 men have a good chance.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here