Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man bags - YES or NO??!!

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
As the proud possessor of said accessory I regularly use mine for all the stuff that can't be crammed into your pockets - mobile, camera, diary, keys, notepad, wallet etc etc.

What are the thoughts of NSC'ers on this item?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I saw a terrible case of man baggage yesterday by an ex-local politician who lives near me.

Leather, full shoulder strap and something slightly over purse size, alongside shorts, flip-flops and vest.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Man bags are an essential modern accessory... where else would I fit everything that just a few years ago (before that advent of man bags) I would have left at home?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've a laptop bag thats about three sizes too big for the laptop that carries all my work stuff and use a rucksack otherwise.

Some of the lads I work with have extremely dodgy man bags - patent leather, resembling massive ladies handbags.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My heart says a definate NO but my head says that they are the practical solution to all the junk that makes my pockets bulge, especially when it's too warm to wear a jacket.

I still resist 'cos I am a real man . . .but for how long?

I suppose one day I might own a pink shirt too!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Man bags ? whatever happened to a good old fashioned Lidl plastic carrier bag ?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I have a nice taupe canvas Ralph Lauren number that doesn't look camp in any way. It's either that or a Tesco carrier bag, so the RL item it is every time...

D

Deleted member 2719

All you man bag lovers aren't by any chance guys that moisturise and shave your pits as well?

:safeway2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I still have nightmares about Uncle Hineys at Orient a couple of seasons ago...

Buzzer also sports a very nice man bag - quelle suprise...

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Had a Gap man bag. Then had a burglary at home and the bastards stole it and put missus jewellry, my camera etc. in it.
Can't get round to replacing it yet!!!:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here