Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

man approaching kids in lancing this morning on the way to school test road area

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Hey Sean, where's test road?

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
It appears this joker has been seen at many schools across Brighton over the past month first hitting Mile Oak.

Schools from Newhaven to Worthing have been made aware to watch out for this "person".

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Hey Sean, where's test road?

by hamble park,off western road which goes from brooklands all the way up,scarey just before the hols,my daughter and friends well upset

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
this guy has tried to coax a young 11 yr old girl into his car in the kemptown area of brighton he is using a black car police are saying its a ford. please look out for anyone acting suspicious in this type of car, and remind your children of the dangers in talking to strangers....everyone be extra vigilant over the summer holidays, and watch out for you kids....my kids will be picked up, dropped off everywhere until this f***ing nonce is caught....

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Me and the rest of HPAC are tooling up tonight, and we're going to put in the windscreens of all black Fords we find, and give any male occupants a greeting from Mr Baseball Bat.

Before you liberal politically correct hand wringing do gooders start complaining, we do it because WE CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN, so you can do one, along with your sandals and muesli, feckin pussies the lot of you.

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
I've just bought a flat about 300yds from Test Rd :( and my kids stay with me every other weekend. Can't imagine what I'd do to the shit if he comes anywhere near us.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Me and the rest of HPAC are tooling up tonight, and we're going to put in the windscreens of all black Fords we find, and give any male occupants a greeting from Mr Baseball Bat.

Before you liberal politically correct hand wringing do gooders start complaining, we do it because WE CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN, so you can do one, along with your sandals and muesli, feckin pussies the lot of you.

That's a nice effort mate but a little bit TOO obvious, a few more years under your trolling belt and you'll be golden!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
This does have the scent of hysteria about it though and resembles an identical incident in Sussex about 18 months ago or so when one incident went viral with mums texting other mums and chinese whispers leading to sinister men being reported near schools all over the place and in fact no-one had actually ever seen the person or persons but were reporting third hand 'sightings' by other people. I've spoken to a Sergeant in Sussex police this evening about an unrelated matter and he stated this is exactly what is happening in this case and it is hampering their efforts to filter out the bullshit from the 2 or 3 reports which they believe may be genuine. It got so bad that they arrested some dickhead a few days ago for racially abusing and accusing some black guy sitting in his car waiting for his kid to come out of school! What next, attacking the houses of paediatricians. It pays to be vigilant but some folk need to get a grip.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This does have the scent of hysteria about it though and resembles an identical incident in Sussex about 18 months ago or so when one incident went viral with mums texting other mums and chinese whispers leading to sinister men being reported near schools all over the place and in fact no-one had actually ever seen the person or persons but were reporting third hand 'sightings' by other people. I've spoken to a Sergeant in Sussex police this evening about an unrelated matter and he stated this is exactly what is happening in this case and it is hampering their efforts to filter out the bullshit from the 2 or 3 reports which they believe may be genuine. It got so bad that they arrested some dickhead a few days ago for racially abusing and accusing some black guy sitting in his car waiting for his kid to come out of school! What next, attacking the houses of paediatricians. It pays to be vigilant but some folk need to get a grip.

My mate is in Sussex police too and said similar a few years back, you do get 1 or 2 reports, parents ring each other, Facebook, next thing you know you then you have some kind of paedo ring stretching out a 20mile radius... Madness

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Are you for real mate, I have kids and share the same concerns on this board as everyone else. I'm not liberal and I don't eat Muesli but as an example you seriously cant justify smashing anyone with a baseball bat who's driving a Black Ford car. For example if you carry out your threat, lets say on 20 cars, even if you did get him that's 19 innocent people that have been attacked. That could be your relative innocently attacked, how would you feel then. The answer to this is that everyone should be vigilant and perhaps a description of which model Ford it is including a description of the bastard concerned (if possible) would help immensely. In summary I do sense your frustration but your way of tackling it is way off course and will ultimately result in you going to prison whilst this Perv remains free. At no point am I digging you by the way but advising that rational thinking is required to tackle this

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Are you for real mate, I have kids and share the same concerns on this board as everyone else. I'm not liberal and I don't eat Muesli but as an example you seriously cant justify smashing anyone with a baseball bat who's driving a Black Ford car. For example if you carry out your threat, lets say on 20 cars, even if you did get him that's 19 innocent people that have been attacked. That could be your relative innocently attacked, how would you feel then. The answer to this is that everyone should be vigilant and perhaps a description of which model Ford it is including a description of the bastard concerned (if possible) would help immensely. In summary I do sense your frustration but your way of tackling it is way off course and will ultimately result in you going to prison whilst this Perv remains free. At no point am I digging you by the way but advising that rational thinking is required to tackle this

I'll get in there first then :facepalm:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Thing is with all these 'spottings' no one can get straight what the car is or even part of a registration. First it's a black mini with a white roof now it's a ford. All smacks of hysteria and ignorance. You know i'm talking nonce sense!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here