Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malongo Malongo they drink it in the Congo

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Enjoy

Um Bongo Theme

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.

The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets, that the whole caboodle landed in.

So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

ecard1.gif

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Way down deep in the middle of the Craphole, a manager took striker who was very long-o. He stuck him upfront, and he scored a quicky goal-o

The gaffer said, "I know, we'll call him malongo!", malongo malongo, we think he comes from Congo.

ok as you see i did make that up on the spot and i deeply apologise for it.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I love it!!

"Malongo, Malongo, He comes from the Congo!"

That MUST be his new song!

I can see 3000 brighton fans singing that when he scores

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It might help if you get his name right though.

Its Molango, not Malongo. :rolleyes:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
bugger!

there goes that chant then!

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
Way down deep in the middle of the Craphole, a manager took striker who was very long-o. He stuck him upfront, and he scored a quicky goal-o

The gaffer said, "I know, we'll call him malongo!", malongo malongo, we think he comes from Congo.

ok as you see i did make that up on the spot and i deeply apologise for it.

Hopelessly flawed, but pure genius nevertheless!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Easy 10 said:
It might help if you get his name right though.

Its Molango, not Malongo. :rolleyes:

This is true.

But given that there is (as far as I know) no fruit-based lunchbox carton drink with a straw called 'Um Bango' I'm would to draw your attention to my poetic licence. I think you'll find it's all in order. :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
This is true.

But given that there is (as far as I know) no fruit-based lunchbox carton drink with a straw called 'Um Bango' I'm would to draw your attention to my poetic licence. I think you'll find it's all in order. :dunce:
There is a fizzy-based soft drink called "Tango" which may fulfil your requirements though, whilst maintaining poetic integrity as well as genuine authenticity with the players name. Your poetic licence would then remain unblemished.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
We should all buy something orange for when he scores then we can wave it in the air whilst singing you've just been Molangoed, you've just been Molangoed LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here