Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaga CF tickets

lancs seagull

Sep 26, 2003
Lancashire by the Sea
Can anyone help??

Will be in Malaga on the weekend that Barca are in town and was hoping to go to the game. Had a quick squizz around but the only tickets I can find are from agencies and therefore the prices are a little too much!! Looked on the club website but there is no 'en' button and as I don't speak a word of spanish I couldn't find the Tickets link!!

Any help would be much appreciated.....

Don't know if this will work but try right-clicking the website and select translate into English. I do this on the Cadiz website and it comes up with a strange set of translations - team = equipment, fans = likings, etc. etc. But at least you can get the gist.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
I reckon your best bet is to have a word in a few of the bars when you get out there - someone is bound to be able to get you a ticket.

Not sure where you're staying but the last couple of times when i've been staying in Benalmadena it's been a piece of piss to get tickets (admittedly they weren't playing Barca...unfortunately). A number of the bars in Benalmadena run coaches to the game and get the tickets for you too.

Good luck

lancs seagull

Sep 26, 2003
Lancashire by the Sea
cheers.

stumbled across an ex-pats message board that had ticket info on. apparently the ground is getting a new main stand reducing the capacity to about 22k and they have about 20k season ticket holders!!!!!

tickets go on general sale but surprisingly :p they bump the prices up for the big two - 100 euros is cheapest!!!

think it'll be the bar and a cerveza or 3.

staying in torreblanca just outside fuengirola if anyone knows any decent bars to recommend............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here