Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Making a baby at the Amex

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Elphick and Dicker would probably be the best at this - they've both had recent experience using a crutch or two.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't recommend the Harley. An impressive smash in the box early on only to be let down with half hearted fumbling after.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Buckley style - so much class and a hell of a finish at the end.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a very good thread PN. Can we have MORE of this sort of stuff please.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The Bloom, first impressions are you'll be short changed but delivers big time again and again and again and again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No. It was a compliment.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The Tanno for me, I'm well past my best but can put a shift in when required.

This is a very good thread PN. Can we have MORE of this sort of stuff please.
No. It was a compliment.

Good old Nice Guy Gareth. Actually I found it rather patronising and hollow, what with this still ringing in my ears:

Uncle Spielberg said:
PN - Oh do ****** you utter ****. You must know everyone on here ***** hates your guts, so just do one. Every post you do is objectionable, confrontational and abusive, not just to me but to everyone. You add NOTHING to the board and never have done. I have tried to reason with you but in short you are an ****** ****** ******.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Good old Nice Guy Gareth. Actually I found it rather patronising and hollow, what with this still ringing in my ears:

Uncle Spielberg said:
PN - Oh do ****** you utter ****. You must know everyone on here ***** hates your guts, so just do one. Every post you do is objectionable, confrontational and abusive, not just to me but to everyone. You add NOTHING to the board and never have done. I have tried to reason with you but in short you are an ****** ****** ******.

Oh dear, how disappointing. And it was all going so well.

(not something Mrs Titanic would ever be heard to say... of course!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Use the Dick Knight method, get pulled in very quick, spend ages easing things forward and then culminate in a fantastic, beautiful and pleasant outcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here