Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MAKALELE - you cheating SCUM

Lush

Mods' Pet
Meade's_Ball said:
I saw the incident as both of them exchanging friendly pats with an undercurrent of anger. No part of the exchange was violent.

This is something Mr Cullip occasionally indulges in - with a smile on the face of the tiger - that kind of "Look ref we're friends because I am affectionately cuffing him round the head."

I think he got booked for it earlier in the season. He seems to have cut it down anyway.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Reading Posh said:
Out of curiosity, wasn't there a live game at the start of the season involving the Albion - where an Albion player took a tumble that led to an opponent being sent off?

I'm genuinely hazy on this - can anyone help?

Presumably QPR, when Terrell Forbes headbutted Kerry, who took a while to go down but was undoubtably butted with some force - there's a difference between making sure the referee sees the offence and not getting hit in the first place

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On another tack, I would have done exactly the same as Ranieri last night.

1-1 opponents down to 10 men, bring off a defender and bring on a forward to try and kill the game.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT WHEN RANIERI BRINGS ON ANY SUBSTITUTE HE IS "TINKERING"

That is the game....you bring on substitues ( or not if you are that Coppell scumbag)

makelele is a cheat...but so are the vast majority of players these days...and little touch and they go down as though they have been shot. Bring back Norman Hunter, Chopper Harris, Peter Lorimer....real men...kick the nasty foreignors out of our beutiful english game ( apart from FDM of course, he is an honory englishman)

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
dave the gaffer said:
On another tack, I would have done exactly the same as Ranieri last night.

1-1 opponents down to 10 men, bring off a defender and bring on a forward to try and kill the game.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT WHEN RANIERI BRINGS ON ANY SUBSTITUTE HE IS "TINKERING"

That is the game....you bring on substitues ( or not if you are that Coppell scumbag)

makelele is a cheat...but so are the vast majority of players these days...and little touch and they go down as though they have been shot. Bring back Norman Hunter, Chopper Harris, Peter Lorimer....real men...kick the nasty foreignors out of our beutiful english game ( apart from FDM of course, he is an honory englishman)

Maybe thats why we got spanked 5-1 in the remf last year Dave!

Wilcox out! Wilcox out!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, its because certain players, not naming names of course ( but driving girly girly hairdressers cars) did not play very well.

Wilcock is "out" BTW although I will be shouting at you from the managers dugout ......as you can't hear Fatboy at the best of times.......ssshhhhhhh he is asleep

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Repugnant Toad said:
Presumably QPR, when Terrell Forbes headbutted Kerry, who took a while to go down but was undoubtably butted with some force - there's a difference between making sure the referee sees the offence and not getting hit in the first place

Thanks - that was the incident I was thinking of.

In my view Kerry and Makalele both decided to 'react' to an incident to assist the officials with the decisions.

Happens all the time.

Albion Rob

Repugnant Toad said:

With hindsight and a court apopearance pending, maybe Kerry should be grateful he only got HEADbutted.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
dave the gaffer said:
No, its because certain players, not naming names of course ( but driving girly girly hairdressers cars) did not play very well.

Wilcock is "out" BTW although I will be shouting at you from the managers dugout ......as you can't hear Fatboy at the best of times.......ssshhhhhhh he is asleep

I think I last a good 80 minutes and was in better condition than most!
I shall take no notice of you Dave, I shall only be listening to the head coach:p

There's no need to point out on here about youre 'outing'. Its common knowledge:safeway

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Makele !! What goes around comes around and that was the worst play acting I have ever seen.

I hope Monaco go to the Bridge ans Stuff em for that!!

IMHO he is overated anyway, and trying to get another professional sent for that is just beyond belief!!!!

:angry:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Did anyone see the sky sports phone in last night?
I watched it this morning with my breakfast (apparently they repeat it).
Anyway, we only saw one caller, some old dear called Ethel or something who came on and said in, I think, these exact words: 'I think that coloured bloke, Makeyoyo, or whatever it is should have been sent off!'
Me and my mate very nearly pissed ourselves.
I bloody love laughing at old racist people!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here