Major crowd trouble outside Withdean

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
southampton cause trouble,lol,that havent shown up in brighton for years:laugh:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Few pikey Saints chavs giving it some near the tunnel but nothing major.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Few of them mouthing off on the train, just a bit of banter really.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Well I strolled out of the ground and had a couple of jars in the Preston Park Hotel with some BHA fans I didn't see any trouble at all. Just a few half arsed jibes being thrown about.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sounds similar to Gillingham, where I've just got back from. Their fans didn't take defeat well losing to Barnet and started singing "Going down to the Conference" near the station. Very brave in their little bubble from the cops.

What a soul-destroying, pikey invested dump that town is. No wonder there was a thunderstorm at 5.30pm; everyone needs a f***ing wash.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Sounds similar to Gillingham, where I've just got back from. Their fans didn't take defeat well losing to Barnet and started singing "Going down to the Conference" near the station. Very brave in their little bubble from the cops.

What a soul-destroying, pikey invested dump that town is. No wonder there was a thunderstorm at 5.30pm; everyone needs a f***ing wash.

Oh how you speak such true words :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well I told someone to f*** OFF who was singing his Southampton songs walking off the train into Brighton station. And he went all red and quiet. Proper nawty.

D

Deleted User X18H

Whilst I was walking the kids back from Preston Park yesterday lunch time a group of 4 Soton youths came out the C&A sang some song or another and then were refused entry by the old lady in the Newsagents , however one of them was moaning about the price of a mushroom slice or some such thing. Some guy then directed them to the Chippy up Preston Drove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here