Maidstone United v Brighton - in pictures

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks.

Bruno played well then? Sounded like he was quite involved, got an assist too,

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Bruno and Buckley down the right flank this season will be a dream ticket. Obviously that's a bit of a rash statement given 45 minutes against Maidstone, but then again I've had six pints of strong Kentish Ale. In all seriousness, he looks the real deal.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
got a good luzz going then?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isn't that 'The Doc' in one of those photos. I take it he went cos it was a new ground?

Anyone know if he actually DID stop going to Albion games?!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I like this one a lot, what app are you using ) if any?

7569649302_999c0b88ef.jpg

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Thanks for sharing, Is that the exact Albion flag that was spotted on the T.V coverage of England vs Sweden in the Euro's?

Can't post links yet

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Barnes's so far= 3 goals in 45 mins, an average of a goal every 15 mins

This means he will score six a game and so if he plays all 46 games he'll bag 276 goals this season!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Isn't that 'The Doc' in one of those photos. I take it he went cos it was a new ground?

Anyone know if he actually DID stop going to Albion games?!

Yep, is it The Doc and he was there as it's a new ground. He no longer goes to Albion matches, as such, but I think he'll do some obscure friendlies and he'll do cup games. Don't try and understand the logic, just buy this man a beer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, is it The Doc and he was there as it's a new ground. He no longer goes to Albion matches, as such, but I think he'll do some obscure friendlies and he'll do cup games. Don't try and understand the logic, just buy this man a beer.

Someone like that DESERVES the amex ffs - odd! Yeh remember him from a fair few yrs back...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

I could have sworn I saw him on the station after a game last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here