Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo MUST be AXED

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Ernest said:
The bOYCOTT will continue tonight and I GIVE Magoo 2 more matches to save him and his lapdogs skin before my ARS will return and demand that he is publicly AXED.
Statistics do not lie and 3 wins in 9 months must mean the P45 for Magoo and the Clipboard KID and the rest of his ROTTEN regime.
If we do not win tonight and against Stoke there will be a MASSIVE demonstration at the Palace game in front of the SKY camera's and the centre point will be when I will go down to the dug out before the kick off and whack the lardy Jocko failure round the head with my 6ft inflatable chopper before giving the Clipboard Kid one on his head for good luck too. As this demonstration of hatred towards the Scottish clown goes on the rest of my ARS in E Block will unfurl a MASSIVE banner with MAGOO OUT on one side and on the other a list of what Magoo has won as a manager which of course is BLANK :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Once the lardy Jocko fool has GONE the job can only go to a tried and TESTED English manager, one who is a born WINNER, has a proven TRACK RECORD of success with South Coast sides and is a World Cup Winner to boot. THE NEXT MANAGER MUST be Mr Alan Ball and I will PERSONALLY crawl backwards across broken glass from Brighton to Hampshire to offer him the contract. To replace the rest of Magoo's useless cohorts then I would give the Youth team academies Job to Mr Graham Rix who I'm sure would be able to groom some up and comers and with this blend of TRIED and tested Englishmen in charge the play offs if not automatic promotion will be a FORMALITY.

BYE BYE MAGOO YOUR TIME IS UP :wave: :wave:

You are a fooking dickhead and you really piss me off!!!!

:censored:

(cant we ban him)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wheres DJ Leon when ya need him? :D

Ernest you HERO you!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another classic that has the usual bunch getting agitated - Alan Ball :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here