Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo MUST be AXED

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The bOYCOTT will continue tonight and I GIVE Magoo 2 more matches to save him and his lapdogs skin before my ARS will return and demand that he is publicly AXED.
Statistics do not lie and 3 wins in 9 months must mean the P45 for Magoo and the Clipboard KID and the rest of his ROTTEN regime.
If we do not win tonight and against Stoke there will be a MASSIVE demonstration at the Palace game in front of the SKY camera's and the centre point will be when I will go down to the dug out before the kick off and whack the lardy Jocko failure round the head with my 6ft inflatable chopper before giving the Clipboard Kid one on his head for good luck too. As this demonstration of hatred towards the Scottish clown goes on the rest of my ARS in E Block will unfurl a MASSIVE banner with MAGOO OUT on one side and on the other a list of what Magoo has won as a manager which of course is BLANK :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Once the lardy Jocko fool has GONE the job can only go to a tried and TESTED English manager, one who is a born WINNER, has a proven TRACK RECORD of success with South Coast sides and is a World Cup Winner to boot. THE NEXT MANAGER MUST be Mr Alan Ball and I will PERSONALLY crawl backwards across broken glass from Brighton to Hampshire to offer him the contract. To replace the rest of Magoo's useless cohorts then I would give the Youth team academies Job to Mr Graham Rix who I'm sure would be able to groom some up and comers and with this blend of TRIED and tested Englishmen in charge the play offs if not automatic promotion will be a FORMALITY.

BYE BYE MAGOO YOUR TIME IS UP :wave: :wave:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tell it as it is mate

Jean Tigana's Blue and White Army
:albion:

dik

Oct 11, 2003
Oxford
I sometimes despair I really do. your correct, statistics don't lie. Which means promotion to the championship and staying up as well against all the odds are the only statistics that i need when evaluting a manage

...... oh, its a joke. :blush:

Last edited:

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
is that guy for real...
MM is doing the best with what is available changing manager will not help us turn draws into wins, that in fact will be the players !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:

If we do not win tonight and against Stoke there will be a MASSIVE demonstration at the Palace game in front of the SKY camera's and the centre point will be when I will go down to the dug out before the kick off and whack the lardy Jocko failure round the head with my 6ft inflatable chopper before giving the Clipboard Kid one on his head for good luck too.

Once the lardy Jocko fool has GONE the job can only go to a tried and TESTED English manager, one who is a born WINNER, has a proven TRACK RECORD of success with South Coast sides and is a World Cup Winner to boot. THE NEXT MANAGER MUST be Mr Alan Ball and I will PERSONALLY crawl backwards across broken glass from Brighton to Hampshire to offer him the contract.

Alan Ball :lolol: :lolol:

Classic :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would be tempted only to judge him when we have a level playing field and a bigger squad. As far as I am concerned he has kept us here for now and should be given a chance.

Not sure if this thread is tongue in cheek though.....

Alan Ball - 7 clubs, of which only two had more wins than losses:lolol:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What about Lenny Lawrence Ernest, he's a tried and tested Brightonian, anyway made me laugh as usual, and still some people bite, keep em coming.:clap:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Magoo, Dick Tight, and the Clipboard Kid OUT NOW

Ernest, any chance you could head up the campaign for a new stadium at WATERHALL.

Everyone knows Falmer WILL NOT WORK and is in the WRONG PLACE.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
SACK the lot of them.

Magoo out.

Dick Tight out

Lapdog out

Clipboard Kid out

Sportmanship Stuart out

Tinselhead out

Atilla out

Smarah out

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Ernest said:
The bOYCOTT will continue tonight and I GIVE Magoo 2 more matches to save him and his lapdogs skin before my ARS will return and demand that he is publicly AXED.
Statistics do not lie and 3 wins in 9 months must mean the P45 for Magoo and the Clipboard KID and the rest of his ROTTEN regime.
If we do not win tonight and against Stoke there will be a MASSIVE demonstration at the Palace game in front of the SKY camera's and the centre point will be when I will go down to the dug out before the kick off and whack the lardy Jocko failure round the head with my 6ft inflatable chopper before giving the Clipboard Kid one on his head for good luck too. As this demonstration of hatred towards the Scottish clown goes on the rest of my ARS in E Block will unfurl a MASSIVE banner with MAGOO OUT on one side and on the other a list of what Magoo has won as a manager which of course is BLANK :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Once the lardy Jocko fool has GONE the job can only go to a tried and TESTED English manager, one who is a born WINNER, has a proven TRACK RECORD of success with South Coast sides and is a World Cup Winner to boot. THE NEXT MANAGER MUST be Mr Alan Ball and I will PERSONALLY crawl backwards across broken glass from Brighton to Hampshire to offer him the contract. To replace the rest of Magoo's useless cohorts then I would give the Youth team academies Job to Mr Graham Rix who I'm sure would be able to groom some up and comers and with this blend of TRIED and tested Englishmen in charge the play offs if not automatic promotion will be a FORMALITY.

BYE BYE MAGOO YOUR TIME IS UP :wave: :wave:

Dick Tight must go aswell,its been 6 days now and no f***ing new stadium built yet, FFS it only took me 30 mins to knock up an exact replica using papier machet and sticky backed plastic.

I know some Ipswich fans are not happy with Dick Knight, driving up and down the a27 looking for the new Falmer stadium Prescott gave us the day before, lets hope the Wolves fans realise this, before its too late! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here