Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo is our worst ever manager - Sack him now

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I hate to say I told you so but I predicted months ago that with Magoo as manager we had no chance this season and would be relegated by Christmas with no points.
It gives me no pleasure to be proved right and it is a fact that if we are losing at half time tomorrow which I dare say is a 100% certainty with the lardy Scottish clown in charge , Magoo will officially be our worst ever manager.
I ask all true fans to join me down by the dug out at the start of the second half and I will tell Magoo exactly what I think of him and tell the fat Jock to sling his hook back to Glasgow.
Then hopefully Dick Tight will appoint a decent ENGLISH manager like Gordon Strachan and we will survive this season.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Ernest said:
I hate to say I told you so but I predicted months ago that with Magoo as manager we had no chance this season and would be relegated by Christmas with no points.
It gives me no pleasure to be proved right and it is a fact that if we are losing at half time tomorrow which I dare say is a 100% certainty with the lardy Scottish clown in charge , Magoo will officially be our worst ever manager.
I ask all true fans to join me down by the dug out at the start of the second half and I will tell Magoo exactly what I think of him and tell the fat Jock to sling his hook back to Glasgow.
Then hopefully Dick Tight will appoint a decent ENGLISH manager like Gordon Strachan and we will survive this season.

Point is? Not even funny.

You are a twat

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ernest said:

SHUT UP YOU f***ing TOSSPOT

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
not even funny anymore, Ernest your losing it mate, gone are the days of your cutting edge comments and posts.

R.I.P Ernest ,gone but not forgotten.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Marshy said:
not even funny anymore, Ernest your losing it mate, gone are the days of your cutting edge comments and posts.

R.I.P Ernest ,gone but not forgotten.

True

He could always go back to posting as FG!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why bother to respond to this cretin ? Just ignore him and he'll go back to masturbation for his kicks.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've just eaten a rather nice packet of roast chicken flavour crisps.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent post but keep taking the medication as it cleary isn't working !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh yes, wasp update. I sent a wasp SPRAWLING today with an instinctive sideways-swipe of my hand. I felt the little bastards HEAD on my KNUCKLE, it completely lost all control and direction, and was sent crashing into a pile of folders next to my desk before tumbling to the floor, where I extinguished its miserable existance by slamming a bin down on it.

Damn I'm good.

Last edited:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Make sure you have a target on your back moron, or some other distinguishing mark so that we can all have a laugh at you as you make a fool of yourself on your own.

:jester:

Kev the Ape

what the hell!!

r u joking he aint the worst manager we have ever had!! the worst manager we have ever had is martin hinshelwood wot a stupid appointment that was, and barry llyod.:( y dnt u sad muppet go and support the scum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here