Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magnificent

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Wholeheartedly agree with above comments, fantastic performance. Made me think, were we that good or were they that bad? I'd have to say we really were impressive and would have beaten them even if they had brought their 'A' game.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Made me realise that we're maybe the most fortunate fans in the entire country:
- Great team playing amazing football
- Strength on the bench
- Fabulous stadium
- Impressive manager
- Wonderful Chairman

It truly is a fantastic time to be an Albion fan.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Totally agree , why do people always say the other team wers shite when we beat them ... we made them look shite because we played so good

That's true but I also think their style of play suited us. They tried to attack with pace and that just left loads of room for us to get in behind them. I don't mean to detract from what was an excellent performance by us but their's is the kind of game we like playing against I think.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Totally agree , why do people always say the other team wers shite when we beat them ... we made them look shite because we played so good

Absolutely ps, Wednesday have some good players, but we made those good players look ordinary. We really have got a very solid looking squad, with every position looking stronger than last year.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Tonight it was a privilege to be at the Amex, the team were almost perfect particularly in the first half Wednesday were made to look like compete mugs by a very good side and when you consider the players not in the starting 11 these are very exciting times to be a Brighton fan. Let's enjoy it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Tonight it was a privilege to be at the Amex, the team were almost perfect particularly in the first half Wednesday were made to look like compete mugs by a very good side and when you consider the players not in the starting 11 these are very exciting times to be a Brighton fan. Let's enjoy it.

f*** yeah, I'm with Lethargic on this one, the beers are flowing well at chez Nomore this evening :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here