Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magnanimoius City Fans

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Walking away from the ground last night with a grin you could put in the freezer, a couple of City fans came up to us, with complete humility, saying 'well done, lad, you deserve it.'

'In fact, it's fookin' great. I haven't seen a fookin' pitch invasion for years. I fookin' loved it. That's real football.'

:clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fair play to them , the City lot sounded fantastic from where I was last night and full credit to any team that comes down here on a Wednesday night and packs out an away end MILES from the pitch , Premiership Billionaire outfit or not .

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's exactly the way I felt about the pitch invasion. Pure, spontaneous joy, and a harking back to the pre-plastic Premier League days. Good to hear they recognise that too, but they've always been proper fans.

And their song at the start, 'Shall we buy a ground for you' was also very funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Always had a lot of respect for City fans. Forget about Liverpool, Newcastle or whoever, best fans in the land IMHO.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
lets not suck them all off, there we're a fair few wankers in and around brighton town causing agro both before and after the game....

PaoloCee

Sep 25, 2008
All the ones I spoke to were the epitome of civility - a great bunch of fans. Sooo much nicer than their red scum neighbours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here