Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madness

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Today my Madness tickets arrived, how exciting. 1st December now looks a magic day, away to Palace then back to Brighton to see Madness do their thing.

Forget Christmas, it's all about the 1st

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Nice one! Got the new album thru the door yesterday - cracking album IMO. My mate has been the warm up DJ for the last few Xmas tours - lucky bugger! Went through my various gig tickets the other day & was amazed to find I'd seen Madness 32 times! Only beaten by Mr Weller.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not a Madness fan but that does sound like a good day, enjoy!

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Got mine as well, looking forward to it, on this topic, me and 4 mates are coming across from Bexhill, we're probably, through the over consumption of alcohol gonna miss the last train, so does anyone know a decent club we can go to, I should point out that we're all the wrong side of 40 lol so we don't wanna end up looking like parents coming to pick their kids up :lolol:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Today my Madness tickets arrived, how exciting. 1st December now looks a magic day, away to Palace then back to Brighton to see Madness do their thing.

Depends if police let you out of the ground quick enough to get back to Brighton. That is why I will never visit Selhurst again.

SACK MY COOK

Oct 11, 2012

Shame its not 30 years earlier, you could have 2 fights in one day!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I've been told that a number of palace are coming down after the game for the concert.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I reckon madness are the new ub40. Perennially on tours to cash in on their now affluent 40 something can base. Suggs seems to be a permanent fixture on the one show soda

They are also promoting their new album " oui oui Si Si ja ja da da " like their last tour promoting the norton folgate album so if people are expecting 2 hours of greatest hits you'll be disappointed(it'll be 50/50 old & new )
But both of their last 2 albums have probably been better than anything they've done since their first two albums

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Depends if police let you out of the ground quick enough to get back to Brighton. That is why I will never visit Selhurst again.

This is why I'm missing the palace game this year I'm taking my kids to the Madness gig (their first ever gig ) and didn't want to get stuck in that shit hole for 30 mins after game then herded like cattle to the station not sure what time end up getting back to Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here