Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madjeski's Wig

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I agree that comments such as Coppell is a wanker and smash the staduim up are sometimes a bit harsh, however, consider the following....
Football is a game of emotions.
Id imagine you felt pretty angry about Pardew leaving.
You may be 'mature' enough to not use expletives to express yourself but that does not make you a better person or 'fan' than anyone else.
It possibly shows what passion your club lacks.
Thanks for you kind words, but I have had enough patronising Reading fans this week to last me a lifetime.
Its easy to be sympathetic when your on the right side of the outcome.

Oh yeah and PS - I do not 'Hate' Reading I loathe them.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't every opposition Chairman ( or at least the well known ones anyway ) get the piss taken out of them on here.

Sam Hamman for a start, then there's Ron Noades, Milan Mandorijc, Ken Bates / Roman Ambramovich, Barry Hearne, Simon Jordan, Deadly Doug Ellis, Geoffrey Richmond, Paul Scalley, Peter Risdale etc etc etc.......

We take the piss outta all of them.

What's so special about Madjetski that he should be immune to such wry wit ?

After all, what has the Madjetski ever done for us ? Apart from sanitation, the roads, wine, law and order ...........

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
GUNTER said:
Looks f*cking ridiculous. I'd love to rip it off and hope that the glue sticking it on brings some of his scalp away too.

If I was Steve Coppell, I would have been sniggering away whist in negotiations - I could not take that syrup seriously!

Got a pic anywhere?

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
He even named his hotel after one

millennium.jpg

Lush

Mods' Pet
Quotes from the BBC on Friday, 19 September, 2003

Madejski makes manager vow

.... Madejski told the BBC Sport website he is not tempted to adopt a dog eat dog approach to filling Pardew's shoes.

"I do not believe in poaching people from their contract," Madejski said......

"I believe in loyalty and sticking by the rules.... (About Pardew) If someone breaks the rules and breaks their contract, how can I wish them well? It's just not on.".......

..." I think the whole thing is an outrage," he said.

"But I'm glad we have finished with it now because we have certainly got plenty to do. We have put this revolting situation behind us and can now move on.".....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Madejski's Revolting Situation" is a fine NSC username waiting to happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here