Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madjeski's Wig

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Looks f*cking ridiculous. I'd love to rip it off and hope that the glue sticking it on brings some of his scalp away too.

If I was Steve Coppell, I would have been sniggering away whist in negotiations - I could not take that syrup seriously!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have to say it looks very silly

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
The man is a COCK.

Let's get this correct...

He is a cock sucker and let's all guess whose cock he's been sucking?

Would it improve your opinion of Mr Mad if I tell you he spent an entire year in South East Asia about 5 years ago to avoid paying UK tax on the £160 million he got from selling the Auto Trader? He even had to miss the opening of the stadium he modestly named after himself. Still, he made up for it by being there for the opening of the Madejski Hotel.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Go on M'Lud - spill the beans ... all the lawyers went to bed ages ago!!!

WhitleyDennis said:
Would it improve your opinion of Mr Mad if I tell you he spent an entire year in South East Asia about 5 years ago to avoid paying UK tax on the £160 million he got from selling the Auto Trader? He even had to miss the opening of the stadium he modestly named after himself. Still, he made up for it by being there for the opening of the Madejski Hotel.

Madjetski must be a paedophile if he went to S E Asia. :)

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Never mind all that, the guy looks f***ing ridiculous in his wig. When he dies and decomposes, that wig will live on for serveral hundred years after him.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Madjetski, like Prescott, has the kind of squashed up features that just make you want to scream :

" Oi, Ugly, NOOOOOOOO............. "

Never felt convinced about his honesty either, wouldn't surprise me that he's a tax dodger.

Bound to vote Tory of course..........

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Top post Whitley Dennis. You've got to laugh (or cry) when we've got someone like DK, Albion and football through and through and the current plight of our club, which is admittedly Falmer-related, then you've got a twat like him who has no interest in football but has created the set-up he has at Reading.

AJ~~

Oct 10, 2003
*sigh*

1. Madejski doesn't wear a wig, it's all natural~

2. He didn't name the stadium after himself, he doesn't even own the stadium. It belongs to Reading Football Club, who named it after him as a sign of thanks and respect we have for the man and all he's done for our club and the community.

3. No interest in football? He's one of the most dedicated chairmen in the country. He goes to every single match, home and away. Loves football, loves the club, has poured his heart and money into the place to try and make it successful.

I still think the majority of you Brighton fans are decent, but this forum really does seem to attract the idiots in their masses. So many ill informed comments, so many ridiculous childish remarks. And I thought our own forum was bad. :/

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
If its childish, why are you here?
I have no interest in posting on other teams boards, so why do you?
Piss off and be self righteous on your own board.

AJ~~

Oct 10, 2003
Rambo said:
If its childish, why are you here?
I have no interest in posting on other teams boards, so why do you?
Piss off and be self righteous on your own board.
Self righteous? Not at all. Simply putting a few facts right.

There are plently of people capable of having sensible discussions with rival fans on matters that are important. Unfortunatly the internet seems to bring the worst of people who resort to:

"COPPELL IS SCUM!!!!1222"
"READING R A BNCH OF WAANKERS!110022003"
"LETs SmASH UP THRERE STADIUM!113"

I'm still mature enough to wish you all the best, and hope you get the new stadium you deserve. Not saying there has to be arse licking, just neither club has any reason to hate eachother, that's all.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh please. Majeski is a sleazy and sanctimonious shitbag. Well might you be thankful to him - after all, you'd be a tiny fraction of the club you currently (and temporarily) are without him. Let's see what happens to your club when he shuffles off to the great wig factory in the sky.

And I'm speaking as someone whose long-standing Reading-supporting mate was good enough to phone me up yesterday to apologise sincerely on Majeski's behalf over his behaviour with all of this. There are plenty of decent, sensible Reading fans out there, some are even on this board. I doubt you're one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here