Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MaClaren,to be sacked if England don't win ??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ginadim said:
OK, I don't know much about this, BUT...
I think the bloke should be given a fair chance. It's not going to be easy stepping into that job, not for anyone. It's not solely the managers fault if the team put up a poor performance.

But knowing the media in this country, after a win tonight(??), they'll be licking the arse of Mr McClaren.
stop making bloody sensible posts... :p

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
ginadim said:
I think the bloke should be given a fair chance. It's not going to be easy stepping into that job, not for anyone. It's not solely the managers fault if the team put up a poor performance.

But knowing the media in this country, after a win tonight(??), they'll be licking the arse of Mr McClaren.

He's had his chance and he's f***ed it up. Under him England have gone BACKWARDS, which is pretty amazing because we were SHITE in the world cup. He has done nothing to suggest he is a good or even competent international manager. Infact he's done the opposite. There is a very real danger that we won't qualify for EURO 2008. Certainly the players need to take their fair share of criticism but so too does the Ruddy Faced Prick.:angry: :angry:

ginadim said:

Look, the bloke has been given 'a fair chance' aready, and if it weren't bad enough that he was already there yet still only offered the job after dunnohowmanynonenglishspeakingferners turned it down, he just isn't the right geezer for that job - and we'll waste another few years waiting for the fat c***s of the FA to replace him with another useless patsy.
The so-called 'right man for the job' plays 'the right players for the match', which McClown won't.

It's already been proven, that his FIRST move in the England job was a stupid one that proved nothing good for his cause (and he knew the job by then too, as he was 2nd to Swain-Boring for long enough).

Yes of course we will win tonight, but it won't change facts. SGE benefitted from the players determination in the 5-1 in Germany, but the tests of a manager will be when he has to make subs and tactical decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here