Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail Smith burnout!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Contrary to your views, it was indeed the issue of his proposed strike partner being on double the wages than he was. Glenn wanted 12k and I am told he was offered somewhere in the region of 8 or 9 if that! Considering Mackail Smith IS on 20k MINIMUM (I have been told up to 24k!!!)

Murray had already signed for Palace before CMS arrived so how would he know that his proposed strike partner's wages were going to be? I think someone has been pulling your leg.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Trying too hard to place the ball to 'make sure' for Pboro he put his foot thru it and the extra pace made em less saveable

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Although his finishing was bad against Burnley in last min and the two yesterday, look at at the goals (penalties aside) that he scores in this video.

We don't provide him any of this service. Every time he gets the ball from our team, he is facing Casper Ankergren. We need to play to his strengths, give him balls to run on to, like the chances he had against Burnley

[yt]GCxk_CfTpAk[/yt]

Murray had already signed for Palace before CMS arrived so how would he know that his proposed strike partner's wages were going to be? I think someone has been pulling your leg.

Nobody has been pulling my leg. This is Glenn Murray telling me this to my face. He lives round the corner and I often see him and say hello.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Not disagreeing with the views of his talent, it is insiders view that Murray was trouble with a capital C and Gus did not want this in his team. For every post I have made this year in a negative fashion, I have to trust Gus, the best manager in my view we have ever had, and if he thought Murray was trouble, so be it.

Best manager we have ever had??????He has loads to prove imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here