Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MacCammon

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
O Lads said:
Mark McCammon will probably be just like Iwellumo

To be honest, that's fine with me, I thought he was a good signing. He scored a few goals and scared the shit out of defenders. I don't think we'd have gone up without him.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I did mean that MacCammon would be like Iwellumo in a good way. I was sad to see him go to Germany. He made a big impact on our promotion and i just wished he could have stayed with us after we were promoted.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm struggling to think of an Albion signing with a worse write-up than BacGammon. I'm not expecting a lot from the baconmeister...

:(

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he scored at least 7 for Brentford. While ive heard nothing good about him, and passed that info onto here, he's in the mighty stripes now so lets see what he can do. If he at least sets up a goal for Knight every other game that would be good.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I just worry that this is part of McGhee's belief that a big clumsy guy will cause havoc in the area and nippy little Leon will feed off the scraps.

Which never really happened with Iwelumo - the knock downs would ping ANY OLD WHERE - and usually at least three defenders would get to the ball first.

Still I hope to be proved wrong!!!

:)

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lush said:
I just worry that this is part of McGhee's belief that a big clumsy guy will cause havoc in the area and nippy little Leon will feed off the scraps.

Which never really happened with Iwelumo - the knock downs would ping ANY OLD WHERE - and usually at least three defenders would get to the ball first.

Still I hope to be proved wrong!!!

:)

Working on that theory, at least Little Leon should get a start.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It's all cool (self delusion process starts).
Virgs fills DC's spot admirably,Jarrett starts pinging in crosses to MacCammon who,re-invigerated knocks them to the feet of Leon.From there it's BINGO as we start to climb back to mid-table.The £1 million from Danny's sale keeps the wolves at bay, even leaving enough for the wages of Owusu-Mbongo on loan from Arsenal till the end of the season and a bloody good, well deserved knees-up for the board and players to go along with their bonus's.
The pathetic humiliating amateurish attempt by the NIMBY'S to present a viable alternative to F*lmer in January falls flat on it's face and an angry Prescott all but gives the thumbs up save for minor details to be ironed out post election.
A visionary,intelligent,mystery oligarch desperate to syphon cash rings DK...

Fasten your seatbelts:The BHA rollercoaster is off again.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I've just checked his stats on soccerbase. He's made 67 league appearances (and come on 40 times) and scored 12 goals. Soccerbase says his goals/ games ratio is 0.11, (which means they must include sub appearances).

Not exactly prolific?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
We now all about his goal scoring prowess or severe lack of. Now can we just shut up and let us judge for ourselves how poor he is. Thank you please

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Norman Gall said:
I've just checked his stats on soccerbase. He's made 67 league appearances (and come on 40 times) and scored 12 goals. Soccerbase says his goals/ games ratio is 0.11, (which means they must include sub appearances).

Not exactly prolific?

He may be a Barrett type striker who draws defenders so the other striker can nip in and score.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yorkie said:
He may be a Barrett type striker who draws defenders so the other striker can nip in and score.

Which Barrett was this?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
cant be any more ungainly than Iwelumo!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm really looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow night

who'd have thought it ? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports