Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M25 Still closed

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Highways agency now saying:

The M25 clockwise is closed between junctions J7 and J8, due to a serious accident. Road expected to re-open from 12:00 pm

make this a sticky?

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
blimey someone really must of speared in.......I left heathrow last night at 7pm got home around 930ish having gone via dorking and letherhead.......nightmare

Sep 1, 2010
When i last spoke to my friend @ 2200 last night, he was still stuck there(Junction 8). His battery was going on his mobile though must be a nightmare

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hmmm. Slightly worrying. I'm coming down from Heathrow at 11:00. I'm heading anti-clockwise but hope the area doesn't snarl up with diversions. Will check the Highways Agency before leaving here.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Nuts! Just read the Highways Agency and it says the accident is anti-clockwise. Now I'm buggered. OK. Time to work on Plan B.

Hoopz

Jun 25, 2010
Woking, Surrey
Guys, do not risk it on the M25! A lorry went through the central reservation yesterday and there are still "some" tail backs on there! Use another route...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd be thinking about heading into Surbiton. Easy, cheapish car parking one road back from the main street behind the shops. Very fast trains into Waterloo. Then first train to Clapham Junction (one every couple of minutes) & the express to Brighton.

Probably other rail options but that's the one I know that would work.

Likewise, from Heathrow I would think abt driving into London. Chiswick has a good service to Clapham Junction.... But may be cutting it fine if you're not leaving the airport til 11. Better than not making it all though.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Last night I came off at junction 12 as it was backed up to junction 10 so the A24 wasn't an option. Took the M3 to junction 4, then the A331 and A31 to Guildford, and then the A281 to Horsham. Pretty smooth, but it was 9pm.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
When I left Heathrow last night around 7ish....I used the A308 upto Hampton Court , A309 , A243 onto A24.....then got back onto the A23 as Pease Pottage

If that helps...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here