Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M25 issues today - keep an eye on it if you're driving to Watford [Merged]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Given those poor souls who missed the Donny game sitting on the M25, it's gotta be the way to go.

If you jump on the one that came out of Brighton at 17:49, you can meet Kerry Mayo who is going to be on that one.

Well, that'd be a bonus.

I SWEAR I'm a jinx for that frigging stretch of the M25. Its only once in a blue moon I need to use it, but it seems like theres always a major problem whenever I'm going to. The last time was coming home from Thorpe Park, the night before the Donny game when the whole thing was shut for about a day. Luckliy I managed to dive off just before all the trouble and got home via Epsom and the A24.

Hmmm....A24....

Well, that'd be a bonus.

I SWEAR I'm a jinx for that frigging stretch of the M25. Its only once in a blue moon I need to use it, but it seems like theres always a major problem whenever I'm going to. The last time was coming home from Thorpe Park, the night before the Donny game when the whole thing was shut for about a day. Luckliy I managed to dive off just before all the trouble and got home via Epsom and the A24.

Hmmm....A24....

Doh!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"On the M25 clockwise between junctions J6 and J8, there are currently delays of 2 hours caused by congestion due to an accident closing four lanes at junction J8. Normal traffic conditions expected from 4:30 pm"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cut cross country to the A24,join the M25 at Leatherhead.

Yes, its looking like being the weapon of choice.

Bound to be busy still, but I'm scooting from HH at 4, so that should give me enough time I'd have thought. Train is a bit of a pain in the 'arris, Watford Junction is miles away from VR.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Just driven to MK, took the A272 - A24 - A281 (to Guildford) - A3 - M25. Was slow but OK. I would advise that route

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
According to the Sussex Police man on Twitter that covers Brighton games, 1 lane is now open on the M25 at Jct 8. Maybe safe tonight after all

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
According to the Sussex Police man on Twitter that covers Brighton games, 1 lane is now open on the M25 at Jct 8. Maybe safe tonight after all

Would still recommend the A24 to Leatherhead route or come on via the A3. Reports are that the other lanes will not be open until during the rush hour and this is going to be a devil of a turd to flush!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Would still recommend the A24 to Leatherhead route or come on via the A3. Reports are that the other lanes will not be open until during the rush hour and this is going to be a devil of a turd to flush!

AA traffic website still showing 0 MPH west bound at accident spot!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"On the M25 clockwise between junctions J6 and J8, there are currently delays of 15 mins caused by congestion due to earlier carriageway resurfacing following an earlier accident. Normal traffic conditions expected from 4:30 pm."

Might risk it...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"On the M25 clockwise between junctions J6 and J8, there are currently delays of 15 mins caused by congestion due to earlier carriageway resurfacing following an earlier accident. Normal traffic conditions expected from 4:30 pm."

Might risk it...

Looks to be clear now, just a bit slow around Heathrow/M4. (Hope I'm not tempting fate!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here