Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M@nky W@nks 3 down (Merged)

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Last night was quality football at Camp Nou. Tonight is very very very enjoyable seeing the Manure get whipped 3 nil by WestAm!
The premiership is rubbish..give me Spanish top tier anyday.

TNBA

TTF

Last night was quality football at Camp Nou. Tonight is very very very enjoyable seeing the Manure get whipped 3 nil by WestAm!
The premiership is rubbish..give me Spanish top tier anyday.

TNBA

TTF

You say the Premiership is rubbish, yet you're very very very enjoying a game between two of it's teams?

And by "Spanish top tier" you mean Real Madrid and Barcelona?

The constant Premier League bashing on this site is very very very tiresome and to be honest totally unnecessary given that we're BRIGHTON fans. And of course it will cease to be crap if we ever get there.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
You say the Premiership is rubbish, yet you're very very very enjoying a game between two of it's teams?

And by "Spanish top tier" you mean Real Madrid and Barcelona?

The constant Premier League bashing on this site is very very very tiresome and to be honest totally unnecessary given that we're BRIGHTON fans. And of course it will cease to be crap if we ever get there.

Tonight is the League Cup mate and not the Premiershite. Yes it is rubbish, even Almeria and Hercules try and play football. It isn't knocking of the Premiership, it's just bloody self evident that it is , on the whole, Arsenal and Spurs apart, pretty crap.

TNBA

TTF

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Every reason why Poyet thinks cup games are a waste of time. The bigger team in any tie, just use it like a practice game for their reserves.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I would find this result more funny if it was evidence of anything other than the top teams increasing contempt for domestic cup competitions.

The Premiership is indeed shite, but I can't believe that as a spectacle it is anything like as bad as La Liga - the dominance by Barca and Real there truly takes the piss. And the worst thing is, and I'm only going on what I've heard, Spanish people don't really care as they basically have the attitude that you support either of the top 2 and then perhaps one of your local clubs. Lets hope that attitude is never replicated over here.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What do you find funny? The fact you've called the biggest football team in the world "Manure" or...?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What do you find funny? The fact you've called the biggest football team in the world "Manure" or...?

The fact a team like United get hammered 4-0 against a team who last weekend were calling their home game against Wigan "save our season" Whilst United were 7-1 Winners. What's NOT funny about that?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Man.U played their second string team. :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think, very sadly, MUFC will not really give a shit about this result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here