Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M K Don's Roll call...............

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Me and my boy, on the train from Hastings as the kids footy is on a Sunday next weekend.

Hoping to persuade another Dad and his boy to join us too.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
2 more:albion2:
The 4 for 2 train, does it get you all the way up to Bletchley? its just the map shows the southern rail zone ending at watford junction.
cheers:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
MK Dons website says the stadium is 25 min walk from Bletchley and 30 -40mins from MK central does anybody know if there are buses from either

Not sure. I read somewhere a taxi is only £5 from Bletchley, but as I'm tight I will be walking to save a bit of cash!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
i will be there! then off to stay at someones in shropshire for a few nights to wait for ther Hereford game!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's an absolute bugger to find (til you see the massive ikea). you have to cross on a f***ing dual carriageway and over a roundabout and everything. It's a bit of a trek, about 1 and a half miles from the station. You pass basically the only pub in Bletchley on the way as well right outside the station :)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
We'll be most likely on foot from Bletchley station, so here are some directions:

" The nearest station is Bletchley which is around about two miles away from the stadium. There is a taxi rank outside otherwise you can embark on the 20-25minute walk to the stadium. The station is served by trains from London Euston & Birmingham New Street.

Turn left immediately you come out of the station building and continue to and down the steps. At the bottom of the steps turn left go under the railway bridge. At the roundabout by the Park pub turn left onto Saxon Street. Keep straight on this road and you will eventually reach the stadium. However you will need to cross over to the other side, as there is only one path beside it. You will pass Bletchley Bus Station on your right and then the Enigma Pub. Go straight across the double mini roundabout following signs for the A5 and you will see the stadium over on your left.

From Bletchley Station the MK Metro Route number 7 operates to ASDA adjacent to the Stadium every hour from Buckingham Road (Saturday day times) or every 20 minutes from Bletchley Bus Station. The bus stop for the number 7 is located in Buckingham Road; turn left immediately as you you come out of the station building and continue down the steps into Buckingham Road. The bus stop is just to the right. "

Taken from http://www.footballgroundguide.com/milton_keynes_dons/ which also has lots of other useful info :clap:

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
westcountry seagulls will be there as usual, minus me, bloody work

the rest of us will be there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here