Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M.K Dons............................going?

Will you go to M,K Dons away fixture next season?

• Yes...............another new stadium for my tick list

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • Yes................have visited before but will follow the Albion anywhere i can.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No..................M.K Dons Should not exsist

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No................its outside my travelling distance jurastriction.

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
of COURSE i'll be there .... if we are still in this league of course :p

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Yes, I will be going along with a number of that happy but ageing band, the MK Seagulls.

Nearer the time I'll post a list of suitable pre-match hostelries and eateries, but note the stadium is nearer to Bletchley than MK.

And yes, MK should have had a team that worked its way up through the leagues, but the council and the development corporation were never interested in it. In fact, a senior MKDC executive told me in 1986 they were determined not to have professional football in the town. What happened was the consortium led by Winkelman had very powerful friends in the business community, some who have profited very well and suffice to say there is a lot more to the MK Dons scenario than meets the eye. The clue is to look at the commercial developments around the ground, and the mega millions involved. Having said that the MK Dons are building a support base and their marketing and community development schemes are first rate. One positive is that many armchair fans and kids who wondered around the shopping centre in Man U replica shirts now support live football and a lower league team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here