Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
But ultimately, the only team that sings it in the UK is Palace. Maybe the idea did come from an external source, but surely you can see the link...

posted on on 29-11-2010 @ 15:09

Simple, been done before, and easy to learn:

We love you, we love you, we love you,
wherever you go we follow, we follow, we follow,
'Cos we support the Albion, the Albion, the Albion,
and thats the way we like it, we like it, we like it,

wooaaahh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2cSJOkXX7Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UfSbASyrQ&feature=related

It has, but only one club ever sang it before us, St. Pauli

It has since spread to a few other English clubs through us.

The words have been reworked but the inspiration for us to adopt this was clearly St Pauli and nothing to do with Palace however much they think it is

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Who else was in Block A yesterday? :wave: Loved it up there, looking like an inspired choice of location if it's like that all season.

The group of lads over my right shoulder (guessing that's the NSK lot) started the song off and it spread from there, I'd lost my voice by the end of it :lolol:

Hope alot of the crowd in that area have STH as it was buzzing in the second half, a few sat in silence but hopefully they are just daytrippers and we can swap them out for some noisy STHs. :thumbsup:

Who else was in Block A yesterday? :wave: Loved it up there, looking like an inspired choice of location if it's like that all season.

The group of lads over my right shoulder (guessing that's the NSK lot) started the song off and it spread from there, I'd lost my voice by the end of it :lolol:

Hope alot of the crowd in that area have STH as it was buzzing in the second half, a few sat in silence but hopefully they are just daytrippers and we can swap them out for some noisy STHs. :thumbsup:

It's the hikers rest lot. So wish I was over your side, on the left it's all moaning minnies and families.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I'm laughing at the fact that Palace fans are trying to claim a football chant, plenty of teams sing this and Palace didn't 'bring it back' at all.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Yep, I'm on the back row, far corner of A block, on the aisle. Second half was much much better than first in terms of atmosphere. It was a ramp up game for the fans, too, getting to know who's going to do what etc etc. Can't wait till Saturday, providing I've got my voice back :lol:

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Is is a Madness tune- one step beyond? No? Oh well.

Lots of clubs share tunes, apparently other clubs have also claimed to be "by far the greatest team the world has ever seen". It is not a bad thing really.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I'm laughing at the fact that Palace fans are trying to claim a football chant, plenty of teams sing this and Palace didn't 'bring it back' at all.
And I am laughing at the squirming and wriggling from you lot.It is a good song (not your version)and I could not blame anyone from copying it.But for all your bleating we know and you know that the song is considered ours.Millwall even have their own version just for us and will no doubt be singing it at you as well :D
Your club has lost its soul first you sell out to big busineess (the amex) and then copy a well known Palace song.The old Northstand lot would be turning in their bathchairs .Where we lead you follow but this time two years behind. I am sure the pride of South London song will be next to be ripped off by you,what words will you put to that South Sussex?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And I am laughing at the squirming and wriggling from you lot.It is a good song (not your version)and I could not blame anyone from copying it.But for all your bleating we know and you know that the song is considered ours.Millwall even have their own version just for us and will no doubt be singing it at you as well :D
Your club has lost its soul first you sell out to big busineess (the amex) and then copy a well known Palace song.The old Northstand lot would be turning in their bathchairs .Where we lead you follow but this time two years behind. I am sure the pride of South London song will be next to be ripped off by you,what words will you put to that South Sussex?

No, it's a shit song.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

he is an example of the song when a fair few belt it out , if we can get anywhere near this then the amex would be one hell of intimidating ground to visit .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sydney FC definitely sung this while I was out there...

For just a we minute i thought we had filled in the corners and added another tier to the East-it looks strikingly like Falmer.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Is is a Madness tune- one step beyond? No? Oh well.

Lots of clubs share tunes, apparently other clubs have also claimed to be "by far the greatest team the world has ever seen". It is not a bad thing really.

Here's the original!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Haven't you got other things to worry about like losing 3-1 to Bournemouth yesterday and by all accounts playing shite? Meanwhile apart a mistake from our 2nd choice keeper we more then matched a full strength Spurs side.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Left at 9am and now back here early afternoon. Did you have a good morning selling lucky heather down at the precinct? OBSESSED.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
sang this last year on a coach to an away game, DIDNT catch on..really glad it has caught on now and HOPEFULLY the whole ground can sing it,
so to all you people who dont sing but moan about the atmosphere pull your fingers out and enjoy it

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Apart from the first part of your post where you are entitled to believe whatever you wish about a song, you really haven't got a clue have you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here